Thursday, October 29, 2009

CHANGES

( & this is exactly how I work ^ lmbo jk)
I have decided that I am going to go back to work! Yes I know I really thought too that I would be able to be a SAHM...but sheesh with all this downhill economy and stuff...I feel like I need to help my family out and work atleast til January. Pulu just started at Delta and he can't pick up hours until after Thanksgiving...and I was like hmmm that isn't gonna cut it for me! So I decided at that moment and looking at alll our bills and account, that I need to do this for my family! I feel good about the decision I made, and I am optimistic about it. It's actually been on my mind ever since Selini was born as to if I should go back to work or not. It's a really hard thing to think about. Especially when I have to take care of a little one!! But once I get my answer, I know without a doubt it's the right choice. I don't even second guess it. Pulu didn't want me to go back to work, he kept saying that we would be fine, and that things will be ok. But when I told him this time, he said ok..he always knows when to just let me be, because he knows I have been praying for answers and he can always tell when I have received it. So he said ok. I am talking to my boss today and she's gonna give me some options. I however don't want her to find me some work, I would like to stay busy. So if she doesn't have anything for me during the day...I will look for something else that's temporary. So if any of you out there reading my blog know of any temp/seasonal jobs hiring let me know. But I'll keep ya posted on what my work says. I'm grateful for all that we have, and I know it's time for me to do my part to helping our family get on our toes :) IT's been a struggle but I count my blessings! I don't know how I stayed so happy during these past 8 months with Pulu not being able to fully provide for our family, I know a lot of it had to do with the Lord, and another part of it I think was focusing all my energy on exercising. My hubby and kids have been very supportive, and I think that my gift of having patience was truly tested and tried!! haha but I overcame and now I'm ready to make some changes :)

7 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

bless your heart!!! I am sure your hubby had a sigh of relief too!!! Hard as it seems I felt the same way, work SUCKS lol but all in all it comes down to the FAMILY!!! best wishes I will let ya know if I hear anything about opening here....none at the moment we have a hiring freeze boooo!!!

Ane said...

Jet blue is hiring Full time, UPS is hiring drivers assistants, you don't have to drive at all just help deliver packages. Well good luck...and those code words are SECRET! lol!

The NyDegger's said...

Good luck with that Ana hope you find something that works with your busy schedule!! You are NOT lying this economy SUCKS!! But good times are coming...

Sinai said...

Good luck Anna!!! I don't know of anything at the moment, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know!! Hang in there!!!

Kassie said...

Good luck momma..:) You're such a good wifey.. maybe I should go back to work.. haha :)

Trish. said...

Hey Anna, I heard the US census is hiring in AZ and Sandy, they pay $15 to $20 an hour and I think its only for 6 months but its good money if you need to know more let me know.

pwincessdi said...

oh yes trish tell me more!!! email me pwincessdianna@yahoo.com