I have been so busy lately. Ariana is in a tahitian dance group and their practices have been once a week, to two times a week, to now 4 times a week! Fano Maohi is having a recital at the K2 church off of 2100 So. and like 350W. I'll let you all know more about it. It's 10bucks per ticket. It includes: the show and a terriyaki bowl. Ariana is so excited about her recital, and I am too. I am actually gonna be in it. I decided to join their "mommas group". It gives us mothers a chance to dance and exercise! No tahitian for the mommas...we just do very beautiful graceful dances. I'm excited to dance. I haven' t danced in a group since I was in Jr. high! But if you would like to come, hit me up and you'll be able to see US dance (best you ever seen) LMBO jk! I am enjoying it very much tho, it's fun!




Lastly our kids have been in soccer since Sept. and their last game was last Saturday! I am relieved cause Saturdays are soooo stressful...with all that they have going on! They did really well, and have both grown to love soccer. Jay is signing up for b'ball and Ariana we'll see...Jay's team "the wizards" won best sportsmanship team award, and Ariana's team "Rea'l" came in 4th place overall. They did very well, and I'm so proud of them. It was fun watching them get better and better after each game.
Our family also had singing practice these past 2 weeks. We were asked my the Relief Society Stake Presidency for the tongan stake to sing for a fireside that Orrin Hatch was speaking at. My husbands grama Selu said we would, and so we started getting ready. Pulu and all of his 1st cousins use to sing allllll the time when they were younger. And so this time it was all of them, plus us wives/hubbys and the many children we all have now! We sang last Sunday night and let me tell you...it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I loved singing the beautiful songs, and the spirit brought me to tears while singing it. I only wish we were able to turn around and face the audience...but they requested that we sing to their Guest of Honor. I just really wanted my family to see my kids singing. Anywho it was fun, and when we were done, Sen Orrin Hatch asked if we could sing one of his songs that he wrote and sing it in his ward...so I guess back to practice! haha
Phewww so that's what we have been up to. Now we are just chillin and waiting til we are on Pulu's flying benefits at Delta so we can FLYYYYY everywhere and anywhere for NOTHIN! & just because! We are alll looking fwd to enjoying the benefits :) Life is good, and we are truly blessed!! :)
7 comments:
Blessings come to those who wait. And you've done exactly that. I'm so proud of you and your patience with everything you've gone through. Can't wait til you can fly too...yay!!
Busy busy, but you are doing a wonderful job!!! Keep it up girl!!! And yes, loved your songs you sang. Amazing talent!!!
Gosh, I really wished I came now...I just keep hearing about these songs and i sooo wanna hear!!! Maybe we can catch yer next performance. Dont forget to count us in for the recital also. Good luck to you and Ariana!! And most of all I cant wait til yer on the flying benefits too....Its the best...and now i have a traveling companion!!! YAY!!
busy lady u!!! heard great things about that fireside!!! how fun the dancing!!! hmmmmmm sounds like something to do lol =) U GO GIRL!!!
Wow... You have been pretty busy!! I cant imagine how much patients is needed to be able to handle all of that and Seli-jeli too!! Count me in to for the recital!!It will most likely be me and my boys so yeah!! I should join your mama's dance group too but I am soo uncordinated!!LOL!! I dont think I am ready to humiliate myself just yet... Maybe once I lose a few more pounds!!:) Im so proud of you and the patients that you have for all the extra curicular activities!!:)
OMG Ana dont know how you do it!! I've been meaning to come by & tell you how GREAT your family did with the singing at the CHOIR the music had me in tears....all we talked about was the singing..i mean Senator Hatch was great as well but the music..just BEAUTIUFL please let them know!! And hello I want to come and see the performance so pls let me in on the 411 with all that!! Thank you
Hi Ame! Thanks for the comments :) You are so sweet!! Ariana's recital is Nov 7th at 6pm and the ticket price is 10$ per person. (including kids) email me at pwincessdianna@yahoo.com if you would like a ticket :)
Post a Comment