ME +EDWARD
MMHMM DATS A BODY!! lolok so I was so bummed out last Thursday, because me and my sis in law Sina and lil sister inlaw Sia were all "suppose" to watch New Moon together at the Gateway midnight showing..and I was sooo excited. Sina had purchased the tickets and everything, and we were set to go.. so we thought. Okay so what happened was Sina was put on bed rest because she had a mis-carriage (sad bless her heart) Sssooo she thought (ok since she can't go, I guess we all can't go)!!! So she sold our tickets :P She's a jerk-face lol..but ne ways yeah that's what happened. So I was super sad, and I was wallowing in my sorrows here at work. I looked up some tickets you could purchase for a 5 o'clock showing online..but it was expensive...so I emailed it out to people just in case they decided to go, and lo and behold Kassie text me and was like u don't have a ticket? Then she called me and said her sister had an extra ticket!!! MY LUCKY DAY!! I was soo ecstatic, I'm sure I didn't sound like it, cause I was at work...but I was sooo happy!! So I met up with her and her family at the District, and I had a lotta fun getting to know her and her family a lot more. It was nice and chill. So thank U thank U Kassie and your sister for giving me the ticket!! I loved New Moon, and I ALMOST..ALMOST went Team Jacob...but Edward has my heart! Shoots it was a bomb movie. I'm glad I got to see it at 7:40pm cause I was tired around midnight. Anywho it was a great night, and a wonderful movie! Can't wait for Keila to burn me a dvd!!! My fave part was when Jacob made it rain!!! WOO WEEE!! He was sooo hott to trott in that movie!! Anyway just wanted to share my New Moon night that almost didn't happen!!! hahah :) Next year I will be sooo ready and get my tickets MYSELF haha!!!
5 comments:
Yes we will be sooooo ready. I was gonna post about my New Moon experience, but I'm tired..hahaha. LOVE New Moon. I know for a fact that I'll LoVE Eclipse even more...can't wait. I was gonna say I'll get your txt for your birthday, but you said you'll get yours yourself, oh well..LOL!!!
Now you do remember Jacob is only 16 right? LOL!! J/K Anna...I've been sayin' that to ALL my adult cousins who DROOL over the fellah!! hahaha! Loved this blog...you totally lucked out on tickets girl...so happy for ya too!
Cia what I meant to say was I hope Cia buys my ticket for my b'day!! ahahaha VIA I know he's onlee 17..but c'mon what 17 yr old has a bod like that!! LMBO!! He's hott!! hahaha
Glad you were able to join us! :) Yes, Shark Boy has quite the body now.. haha... but we're always Team Edward :)
I"m so glad you got to go.... Thanks Kassie for giving Edwards Stocker a ticket....lol ha ha ha love you anna Oh yeah Jacobs body reminds me of my husband Chris's ha ha ha ha love you!!
Post a Comment