I'm talking about Fano Maohi's recital...It went AWESOME! I was very very very aprehensive about doing the momma's number. But it was good. I mean I was totally faking the ending, but hey I got over my fear and just did it. It felt great, and I would totally do it again. I was shaking, and I felt so nervous...but I'm glad I was able to do it. I wanted to show to my Nana that I wouldn't be nervous, so she wouldn't be. I wanted to teach her that whatever you have a talent for if you don't use it, the Lord can take it away from you. I'm not saying I'm talented in dancing, I'm just talented in convincing her I'm talented in everything she thinks I am!! haha! Anyway Ariana and my neice Ilaise danced and OH MY GOODNESS they did sooo sooo good! Ariana was so nervous, but I really couldn't tell when she hit the stage! I wanted to cry watching her from behind the stage. I was so proud of her. It was such a great experience for her, and when she came back stage she was full of adrenaline...she was excited and proud of herself, it was really cute to see. I can remember when I was her age dancing and getting all excited before and especially after. I'm glad I can relate to how she's feeling, it's pretty cool to share that with eachother. We are going to head to Las Vegas this Friday night to watch the competition in Vegas. The older girls of Fano Maohi are in it, and I want Ariana to get a taste of how things will be when she is competing. I'm so excited about it. Ariana is so talented in dancing, whether it be tahitian, or hip hop she is a natural! I'm glad she get it from her momma!! BWAHAHAHA!!
Ilaise & Ariana
Good job Nana, I love YOU!!
8 comments:
yay glad it went well love the pix of u and ur daughter so cute U GO GIRL!!!
OH I'M SO SAD I MISSED IT ANNA YOU LOOK GREAT AND NANA IS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE MAMMA...WELL I MISS YOU YA TONS!! LOVE YOU!
How cute.. I'm so glad you decided to dance! :)xoxo
You are such a wonderful mama! I am not sure I would have been that brave...lol! I am sorry we didn't get to come! Please let us know when the next show is so we can watch!! She get it from her mama! FO sho!
Like I said before, sad I missed it, but I knew you all would do hecka good!! Runs in the family..hahaha
So you're flying for the first time this week. Are you gonna go before or after Disney on Ice? Have fun!!
Thank everyone for the compliments :) Ok so now I'm not sure if we're gonna fly out cause Ariana's still not on Pulu's benefits...weird huh! Cia hopefully after Disney on Ice we can catch the last flight. If not maybe we can get Sat morning.
What a cute story....you're such a good momma!
aww thanks!! What a nice compliment..all of you guys are great moms yourselves!! that's all we can do right...TRY TRY TRY!! You all have inspired me one way or another :)
Post a Comment