Yesterday was our annual Labor Day celebration at the park. Now it's been a while since we had one....I mean we started it, and then it died down and then we got it back up and rolling. I'm so glad they did too cause we had a great time! This family is the Ika, Itaehaus,Mahes,Tuailevas, Tuiasoas, so on and so forth...too many families to remember. All in all it's a mixture of all of Pulu's grandpas siblings and their children and grand children and great grandchildren. Mike Ika planned it along with the eldest grandchild from each family. It was a great time we played games, had a ton of food & drinks, the kids played flag football, dodgeball, mingle mingle, vball, baseball, I mean so many games they hardly ever touched the playground! It was nice to see em all get out there and have fun with eachother. The men did a great job of teaching the younger generation too. The women played vball, relay races, kickball, and "how u doin" sessions!! hahaha I had a really fun time. I got to know a lot of Pulu's family and how they were related and I was so happy to meet new people. It was a really fun time and experience...and I'm looking forward to keeping this up every year. We started at 9am and ended at 7:30pm!! You'd think looong day, but it seemed like time went by too fast. I love my family and this is one holiday I know I will enjoy for years to come.

Selini enjoying some sun
Lil kids got tired, too much playing

My man workin the grill
Jason (Selu's fiance), PJ, Pulu
Flag football guys
Kickball, Reno on 3rd base
Sina & Fusi chillin
Lil Manu, Sia, and Tisha's baby boy Otto

Everyone takin a break from games
2 comments:
Aww..shoots..that looks like a lot of fun! One of the "bad" things about living so far away, is missing the polynesian company hanging out at the park ALL DAY LONG!=[ Selini is gorgeous! Just like Mama and sister! Love your blog Mrs. Otukolo! =]
Looks like you had a great Labor Day. Always great getting together with family!
Post a Comment