Friday, September 4, 2009

2 MONTHS


Today was Selini's 2 month check-up...which means she had to get her shots! B4 that tho they measured her head and her height and took her weight


Head: 39.5 cm
Height: 24"
Weight: 12lbs 1oz

She is in the 77% for growth and her height is in the 95th percentile. She is so tall and I don't know where she gets it from. Must be my side, cause Pulu's side isn't tall at all.
Anyway she received her shots and when it was time to get her shots...I was nervous cause she was sleeping and they had to wake her up cause she had to get a rotavirus vaccination which is a liquid so we woke her up and she took that just fine. She was all calm and then the first shot came...and she screamed her lungs out!! IT WAS SOO SAD! My other two kids were with me and they left out of the room cause they were on the verge of tears themselves, hearing their baby sister wale like that. It was a cute moment tho. But after a few mins Selini calmed down.... but she gave me crustys when we were loading her up to go...so funny!
Pulu had to give her a warm bath, but kept her lil band aids on :(

Look at her lil band-aids..awww



Here are some things she does NOW:

She can hold her head up for a good minute alone.

She is so alert, even the docs were amazed

She coos and smiles

She smiles more in the mornings

She can mad dog like nobodys business!

She loves to be held and talked to

She sleeps thru the night 9pm-5am and goes back to sleep after a bottle til about 7:30am

She still hiccups everyday no matter how many times she burps

She sleeps on her tummy, I know they say it's bad...but she hates sleeping on her back..she refuses I tell ya!

She loves to look at her mobile, and toys on her carseat

She likes bath time now

She drinks 4oz of similac advanced

She wears a size 2 diaper

She laughed/giggled once for us, it was so cute...and she was sleeping! haha

She loves when I hold her and pat her bum

She digs her face into my arm when I hold her when she's tired and wants to sleep


And that's about all I can think of. She's such a joy to have in our family. She brings so much laughter and love into our home. We are so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful baby. I thank God everyday for sending her to US!!

4 comments:

MARCIA said...

Awww, that picture of her sleeping is too cute. She is growing so fast. I just wanted to squeeze her through the computer. She is such a beautiful baby Jay look a like. Especially today with her hair all curly, she looked just like her brother. Oh Jaylini...LOL

IONGI FAMILY said...

POOR THING!!! I LOVE HOW UR TWO OLDER ONES ARE SO CUTE!!!SO PROTECTIVE!!! I'M SURE IF THEY COULD GET THE SHOTS FOR HER THEY WOULD =) SO SWEET

Kiki Fangupo said...

she looks so much like your son!

pwincessdi said...

Kiki I know!! lol...they are twins, she juss has more hair than him haha