
So as you all know, I've been working out really hard! As you can tell from the above picture, my work outs wear me out haha! But I am trying for the life of me! It's been really nice to be able to work out with my mom. She is an inspiration to me and I'm grateful we are able to motivate one another. (
LMBO at my pic, it's so ugg! haha)

I also go walking on Mon & Fri's at Liberty Park along with my sister Cia, and sis in law Klarah. We take along our babies and they love riding their bikes in the park. It's great for moms who have kids to entertain.
Ebby, Gabby, and KJ

This is all my lil Selini does while I'm here! SHE SUCKS heehee no she wakes up here and there, but I think she loves to be out in the fresh air and surrounded by nature.

This is a spot we come by all the time and they love to play in the water and they pretended to jump in. The actually jumped in and KJ slipped and fell in today, it was hilarious!

My sister Cia walking her baby Gabby, she's lost so much weight. She's doing awesome!

Klarah's turn to stroll Selini..Hey it tuff, that's more weight to push!

Klarah & Cia showing the kids the Tracy Aviary
So exercising is great, trying to eat right is another blog! I am trying tho. I have to get more recipes and learn how to get myself organized as far as meals go in my house. I haven't weighed myself yet. And I don't think I will til I get my eating right. But I will update and let ya'll know my progress and my struggles on a later post. Good luck everyone and keep pushin yourself to the limit!! :)
6 comments:
Love that you have great group of women in your family supporting you through your journey! And you all support each other. That's so awesome!
That's awesome you guys are doing it together! Can't wait to hear the results! Keep it up!
Sorry I missed today :) Monday though- Keep up the good work lady!
YOU GO GIRL HOW LUCKY U ARE TO HAVE AN AMAZING GROUP OF WOMEN!!!TO GO OUT WITH!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE RESULTS AND SOME OF THOSE RECIPES PLEASE!!!KEEP IT UP!!!
For reals, that first pix is so not the business. I started cracking up when I seen it. It's so you, to post that..LOL. Just keep pushing. Thats all we can do. Thanks for motivating me to get back into things. Love ya!
Okay ZUMBA it is!! You tell me when you can come and I will be there too
Post a Comment