Monday, September 14, 2009

Great News...

what's a blog without a pic right! Pulu & baby Selini
I just wanted to let all my fellow bloggers out there know that Pulu finally got his background check cleared and is gonna start at Delta Airlines finally starting Oct 12th! We are so very happy and blessed. This job is going to help us out in so many ways. 1. we get to fly for free 2. We are financially better 3. It works well with Pulu starting school Spring Semester 4. Their health insurance is awesome!

When I came home I was just so happy when he told me they called and asked him if he was still interested. It's been so tough trying to make ends meet with his one job cause he couldn't get another one cause of his background! Pulu was really hitting depress mode cause he couldn't be active. And Pulu is soo active it drives me nuts! But he was getting so angry and just bored. He didn't know what to do with himself. So I'm glad he has something to look forward to. And I'm thinking of not going back to work all together now since he'll be working 2 jobs. I don't think there's a need for it. But we'll see. Thank you to all my family and friends who have prayed/fasted and been there for us in our time of need. We love you, and are so happy you're in our lives!! Now it's off to Liberty Park to get my exercise on!! Woo Hoo! :)

9 comments:

Kalolaine said...

Yay thats so tight Im so glad pulu was able to overcome that obstacle!! now he works with my dad lol

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! CONGRATULATIONS! lol.. Hopefully once all these people stop moving out here, we can host your family for a visit! haha.. I'm dying to meet you in person..Mace has nothing but amazing things to say about you! Congrats again..I'm so happy for yall! :)

Devri said...

That is a great blessing for you all! Congrats lady!

Ane said...

This is so good to hear! I am glad that everything is cleared up! It's such a headache to deal with. My schedule is much busier now with Sela, Kenny and Irie in school, but it's really nice to have a tiny break. I feel more refreshed when they come back home. Well hope you enjoyed your walk! Keep it up sis! ;) Love ya!

pwincessdi said...

Aww I can't wait to meet everyone out there in the country! hehe Mace is lying whatever she said about me it's not true!! Only if it's good things, then yeah I'll take credit for that haha. Thanks everyone for your support! I'm so happy :)

Jobi Niu said...

THat is SOOOOO GREAT! AWESOME. The power of fasting/prayer is unreal. Enoch's birthday is on October 12th, so it's a good day. What a sweet picture of baby and Pulu.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Congrats to you! I've been working for the airlines for almost 6 years now and don't think I could ever quit....after being able to fly the world for free in the blink of an eye...I don't think I could go back to paying for a ticket...or a buddy pass...hahaha!! Congrats though, and make sure you make use of those flight bennies!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy! Now we can fly together for the day while the kids are in school. OMG, I can't wait...lol!

NONU6 said...

Congrats! It's always good to see good things happen to good people.