Tuesday, September 1, 2009

caLLed 2 seRve

I am the new ENRICHMENT LEADER!! I was stunned when my bishop came over and asked if I would be willing to serve as the enrichment leader. First off, all I could think about was....ummm that means I'm in charge?? Uggghhh I hate being in charge! Unless it's in my own family, I get so nervous when others look to me as what to do!! So I know this calling is gonna be challenging for me, but I'm putting alllll my faith into it! I hope I do well, because our first activity is in less than 3 weeks....I can't sleep at night, cause I've been trying to think of things to do. Also a huge problem is I don't really know the relief society all that well...and from what I hear from bishop they are very traditional, and I don't do traditional!! haha so yeah they're not gonna like me for a while, cause I love change...and I don't care. So maybe this will open up some new doors for the older ones, or they might shoot me down!! haha I just hope I can stand my ground and do well. :)

8 comments:

The NyDegger's said...

You go Anna and that is why you were called to breakdown the "traditional" and bring in some "new"..good luck my dear I'm sure you'll tear it up!!

Jobi Niu said...

When I was called into YW's about 2 months ago, I was released from Enrichment Leader, I liked it alot. It's hard, but I totally gained a Testimony of Enrichment and I'll always go now. Before I was called, I NEVER went. If you need any ideas... hit me up girl. I was the Enrichment Leader for over a year! One suggestion, don't do everything yourself, delegate to your committee, at first, I tried to do so much myself cause I felt dumb delagating.. I made myself... crazy!! lol. YOu'll do GREAT! :]

pwincessdi said...

Thanks Ame..I will try to bring something new to the table!! :)
Jobi!! Can u give me your cell number cause I will call you and ask for ideas!! I'm so nervous, and I know it's a hard calling...cause everyone I've asked that's been enrichment leader says it's hard...but you get use to it! Uggghhh Anyways here's my email addy please gimmie your number!! hahaha pwincessdianna@yahoo.com

IONGI FAMILY said...

YAY CONGRATS ANA!!! HAVIN THIS CALLING WILL HELP U GET TO KNOW ALL OF THEM!!! I DREADED BEING A PART OF THE RS BUT IT TONS OF WORK AND WELL WORTH THE EFFORTS BEST WISHES GIRL

Klarah said...

Im sure many people have always looked up to you as a leader and you are such a natural that you didnt even noticed!!:) You will do great!! I have faith in you!!:) Wait can I still come to those things!?!? Oh well I am even if they say I cant!!!LOL!!

Kiki Fangupo said...

Congrats! Maybe you can welcome the old folks the the 21st century! lol

*UiLa (AFO) VAiNuKu* said...

hi ana can i get ur email so i cld add u to my blog list pls...lol!!!

pwincessdi said...

yes it's pwincessdianna@yahoo.com thanks 4 adding me :)