My last post I wrote about my hubby and son & nephews camping out, well I didn't tell you I was campin out inside with Selini...she didn't fall asleep til a little after midnight and she woke up at about 4:30am, I was thinking I would stay up cause we had made plans (my sis & mom) to go to the Salt Lake Temple at 7am. So I shut my eyes thinking I'll wake up right at 6am and hop in the shower. All of a sudden I hear all the boys screaming, "HI LAHI, HI GRANDMA." So I jumped up and sure enough it was 7 on the dot!! haha Thank goodness they waited for me to get ready and we headed to the temple about 7:30am. My sister Cia hasn't done initatories for a while so we did that and can I just say how beautiful it is to hear all the blessings again! If u haven't done initiatories for a while, go do it, us women need that reminder...it was wonderful needless to say. Afterwards we went to IHOP 4 breakfast. I love spending time with my mom & sister. Can't wait til all of my sisters are able to join in on our sessions!! =)
Also I feel so blessed on Thursday I went to my work with Nana to show off my lil chubba wubba Selini. My boss and co-workers were soo shocked at how big she is all ready! She was wide awake too, which was nice. They were all taking turns holding her and kissing and loving her. It was super sweet. My boss then took me into her office to discuss my job!! I was a lil nervous cause honestly I didn't know what I was going to do. She gave me some options which were very very generous options...She said that she can tell I'm so busy with being a mom that she understands 6 weeks isn't enough time to be off and she said I could make my final choice to come back to work part time by the first week of January!! Can u believe that? I was shocked myself, cause I love my job, more the people and I was soo grateful! So I told her okay that sounds great. She also told me that our HR assistant put in her 2 weeks..so she wanted me to take her job. If I decide to then they would want me to come back Oct. WHEWWW decisions decisions huh!!! I dunno what I'm gonna do quite yet. But I'm grateful they love me this much to let me decide. It makes me feel special =P Hopefully my trip and future trips to the temple will help me make the right decision for my family. Wish me LUCK!! =)
7 comments:
WOW!! That is totally a blessing in disguise Anna!! So happy you got those options...sounds like your job really LOVES you! And you're right...Heavenly Father will totally help you make the right decisions! GOOD LUCK! =)
That's awesome about your job. I just cleaned out my office on Thursday- It was definitely bitter sweet and hard to let go of something I love, but then I looked at Toa and it made it much easier! Yay for you that you get to go PT..Such a blessing..
Omg I didn't know that about ur job. That's cool. U have such cool coworkers. Good luck with ur decision, I know u will make the right one. Love ya oh and the temple was beautiful!!
that's so cool!!! decisions for sure..... you will make the right choice for sure!! love spending mom and sister time its the best!!!
Have you decided yet? I hope you will follow your heart, I know it is a lot to work away from home, and I think that whatever you decide will be good. love ya!
Thats so good to hear!! I know that your going to make the best decision for your family, you always do!! Well I realy want to start doing temple work as well but the bishop gave me a temporary Temple reccomend only! I dont know what that means nor what I am able to do with it! So yeah, I just need to start somewhere!!
It means you can go do baptisms for the dead, so use it to your advantage!! :) Go with some of your young women!!
Everyone thanks for the great words of advice and wisdom, I appreciate it :)
Post a Comment