Friday was our stake Father & Sons Campout...well since the weather had turned for the worst, Pulu decided it would be best to camp-out here at our house. So he got all the stuff to make smores, and he borrowed my brothers tent and they set-up shop in the back patio area. We invited all the lil boys to come over and camp-out and let me tell ya they had a blast!! They were so excited and so loud, I was afraid the neighbors were gonna complain, but they didn't...thank goodness. It's little things like this that makes me so grateful for my husband! He was soo excited about it too!! Here's some pics of their fun night!!

Pulu gettin the smores ready

Singing some camp songs...they were singing r&b lol...

Got the fire going and ready to start roastin some marshmellows!!
3 comments:
Aww, looks like they had a blast! There's no better camp songs then some good ol' r&b. Lol, you guys have such a cute little family! :)
How fun!!! those are the things kids will remember!!! forever!!! what a good dad
This was fun for my boys!! Even though they didnt sleep out in the tent it realy meant alot to them so please tell pulu thanks for me!! You guys are a blessing next door for me, honestly!! I dont know what I would do without my sister in laws!! I love you guys!!
Post a Comment