Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm giving Birth Today!!

Yes today I give birth!! I called my midwife yesterday and told her how much ligament pain I've been having. Because the night b4 last I was crying my head off just walking to the bathroom. My legs were shaking and I was in tonz of pain!! So she said well how about we schedule you for an induction. I said okay when? She said how about tomorrow? I was shocked! But at the same time I was ready!! I said okay! She said she would call me back and let me know if there was any room. So she called back fairly quick and said yes they have room for you. So today I just have to wait for them to call me and let me know what time I can go in. I'm so excited, nervous, and have like such an adrenaline rush! Pulu is equally excited...I can't wait to see my beautiful baby girl! So I'll be having my baby at the new hospital and I'm a bit nervous about that, cause I've always delivered at LDS...but my midwife said they decided as a practice, to just deliver at one hospital, to make it easier...so yeah I'll be there!!! I'll post pics, and blog when all is said and done!!! Wish me luck!!!! :)

3 comments:

The NyDegger's said...

Good luck my dear!! You can do it!! and CONGRATS!!

MARCIA said...

Good luck. I should be doing my homework right now, but I can't concentrate because I keep thinking that I should've stayed. I could be there right now...uggghhh I hate when I don't follow my gut. Oh well live and learn. I love you and beautiful Selini. Can't wait to see you baby, and Gabby can't wait to eat you. LOL

Klarah said...

Well I know that its a little late but congrats to you and Pulu for bringing Selini here safe and sound!!! I cant wait to see her!! Love ya and we'll be heading there after I get a little shut eye!!! or maybe we might come there as soon as I get off!?!?! Well you did good and I'll talk to you when I get up there to the hospital!! Love you guys...

Klarah