Sunday, July 5, 2009

SHE MADE HER DEBUT!!

she's not smiling, she's crying! FETI GIRL!! lol..
sleeping beauty

he always fed her!! :)

She loves ME!!

her favorite thing to do... Zzzzz's

Happy Grampa

Today is the first day outta the hospital, and I am glad to be home. I was induced on Thursday night about 7pm and then since I didn't start labor on my own at 9pm they started the pitosin. About 11:45pm I was only at a 4 so I said okay gimmie the epidural. My midwife then came and checked me at 1:45am and I was at a 10!! Yeah so then Pulu, my mom, nurse and midwife were all getting ready, excitement was throughout my bones!! I pushed 6 times and it seemed like she just plopped out!! I was soo happy, and overjoyed, and amazed, and really just shocked cause I couldn't believe how HUGE she was when she came outta me! She came out @ 2:06am weighing 8lbs 12oz!! She was 21 in long, and she had a full head of BLACK hair! Oh I cried just in amazement that this beautiful being came outta me. It was an amazing feeling.. Pulu did great too, he was coaching me how to breathe cause I apparently forgot, he held my hand, and counted loudly for me while rubbing my forehead. He was a great help. Even after I had baby, Pulu never left my side. I am just so appreciative for all the help he rendered to me at the hospital, it was really sweet.
So I delivered at the IHC "new hospital" and I was really nervous about delivering there because I had my other two children at LDS and I love love love LDS hospital, they were great there and I always felt the spirit there. BUT I must say IHC felt the exact same way! I really loved it there and I am soo happy I had a great experience. Now that we are home, and Ariana and Jay are around her, she is getting use to hearing a lot of noise, and I am just relieved to be home, and in the comfort of my own home. Although I do miss the food being delivered to me, and my meds being brought in, not having to worry about cleaning and all that!!hahaha Anywho I am just so happy she's healthy, and home we are soo in love with her beautiful self!!:)







8 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATS!! She's BEAUTIFUL.. makes me SOOO BABY HUNGRY. YOu look great too.

Klarah said...

So this beautiful being lives right next to me huh!! Well thats great, now when I get baby hungry I'll just come over and then when she gets fussy I'll go home, then we can keep this routine going until I get it through my head that I'm not ready for another kid now!!!LOL!! She is so chubs and its cute on her, but when I get chubs it like wowe!!!LOL!!Well I'll stop by later to see her!!! Gota get back to work now!!! Love ya...
Klarah..
Oh and your welcome to send Jay over anytime!!! I hate playing video games with T.j, you might not think that they know what there doing on those games but let me tell you after five minutes of playing with T.j I wanted to rip my hair out as well as his!!LOL!! He kept saying he didnt know what he was doing but then kept killing me!!!uugghh... Jay tried to pull that same line with me but I knew better so when I started to lose again, I ACCIDENTLY unplugged the game and we all won!!!LOL!!:)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! she's beautiful.

Ane said...

Congratulations Anna and Pulu! She is beautiful! Love you lots!!

Ane

Tina Tuakoi said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a little angel! So beautiful! Congrats, I bet your so relieved your not prego anymore. I'm sure you feel like it was all worth it now, she's absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

Anonymous said...

She was definitely a huge baby! Lol.. But she is just beautiful! She really looks like Jay! Too cute! :D

pwincessdi said...

thanks ya'll...i think she looks a lot like Jay too...we'll see when she's about 3 months. That's when you can really tell. But she does have my chin which is funny that I noticed that. I have a dimple on my chin, and she does too. It's funny.

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

Awww... she's gorgeous, and you look so good! CONGRATULATIONS! Feel free to email me your address at lil_desert_divas@yahoo.com, and I'll mail you some hats and headbands for your new little princess! Again, congratulations!!