Tuesday, June 16, 2009

prego update!!!


So today I have my dr's appt and I am seriously hoping that I am dialated!! I really can't stand being pregnant anymore!! A lot of people are like well when baby comes, ur gonna wish she was baking in your tummy a lil longer!! LMBO I DON'T THINK SO!! I am so over being pregnant! I can't sleep comfortably, I have to pee 10 times a night, I feel like I'm getting heavier by the minute wait no second!! I am wobbly, and forgetful. OHHHHH the last month sucks soo bad!! I have been told that I have patience, but this is really testing it!! I wanna have this baby out today!! Especially since I don't have the (bronchi) as Isa would call me!! I am soo ready! I've been thinking of ways to make her come early!! lol...like going for a major steep hike, doing squats for an hour, walking up east high's hill!!! LMBO yeah the things that have been going on in my mind!! My house on the other hand is not ready for her!! I haven't organized and put all her things away from my shower! It really irritates me, but I have yet to do that. I am still working, and although I don't feel like I really do anything, I HATE BEING HERE! I wanna go home and tackle the laundry that's piled up, the kids room looks horrible, I need to organize for the baby, and I juss feel like chillaxin and doing whatever I want til she comes....but no can do. It's hard for Pulu too cause he has to work all day, then come home eat, and go to his 2nd job, come home sleep, and do the same thing all over again!! So no help there. Anyways just wanted to let ya'll know one good thing about this pregnancy...I haven't had a charlie horse, I haven't had swollen cankles!! And I haven't had any nightmares about my labor!! So those are the good things. But I have had thee WORST pain in my ligaments when I walk, sit, stand, lie down...My back killlllls me, I have allergies this year (I get em every other year), I got sick with bronchitis, I work, I can't breathe at night so I have to sleep sitting up!! hahahaha these are the joys and pains of pregnancy people!! So I give it up to those of you who have more than me and to the ones who want to have one at all!! Having kids is one things, raising them is another, but bearing them is CRAZY!!! hahahahaha Hope ya'll enjoy your day!!! I TRY EVERYDAY!! haha

P.S.

Baby Selini I really do love you, despite all the pain you've put me thru, you're soo worth it!! :)

love,

ur mommy!!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Oh girl, I hope you're dialated too! I HATE the last month of pregnancy, especially summer babies. It's soo hard! You want to do so much, get organized, clean everything, be so prepared, but don't have the motivation. All I wanted to to do was sit and eat, oh yeah and sleep too! lol.. HAng in there.. not too much longer!

Tala Motuliki said...

LOL at your charlie horses... before I was prego, I had never had one, then one night I woke up screaming!! Kel thought that I was going into labor! LOL!... the last week of my pregnancy, I gained 10 lbs...LOL!!! It is so close Anna, just hang in there. My secret was... even though I had to pee, I was uncomfortable, I would just try not to think about being pregnant... I would just go about my day with my mind on something else... hope that helps! Love YA!

Sinai said...

Oh girl...I feel for you. I am one that hates being pregnant too. Hate that uncomfortable feeling...basically everything you've stated. I wish you the best of luck and hope that baby comes soon!!!

VEEYAH said...

I'm totally feeling ya girl! I'm nearing the end of my 2nd trimester and I'm NOT looking forward to the last couple months...reading this gave me a good reminder of it!! UGH!! Hang in there Anna! Lovin' the "PS" portion of your blog..so cute!

Anonymous said...

LMBO!...oh my goodness you are too funny!!...and so cute!! Well after reading that boy am I lucky I haven't gone through that!....lol. Thanks for the update anna banana!...lol...you're too cute!