My nephew Junior got baptized today, it is always an honor for me to see my neices and nephews and children get baptized because I can remember mine still!! Usually I always speak at allll the baptisms but this time since I have bronchitis I got a pass!! lol...My 2 lil bros spoke and they did a really heartfelt great job on their talks, I really enjoyed it. Junior looked so handsome before and after his baptism. It was funny cause when his dad baptized him, the witnesses were like okay yeah good. Then my sis Cia was like no do it again!! His dad had said his full birth name wrong!! lol...Sol was like huh? He said Solomon Junior Lealao, but his name is Solomon Sima Lealao jr. Yeah good thing she was on top of it huh!! So he got dunked twice!! I think he needed it tho!! lmbo!!! jk!! Anywho after the baptism we headed over to the b'day party and boy oh boy was Jr and the kids in for a treat. Cia had rented all these fun carnival games for the kids to play and she had a popcorn machine, it was really cute!! The food was all ready and it was just so much fun. All the adults got to conversate and relax and the kids were pre-occupied playing. It was a good idea!! So just wanted to share some pics of our awesome family & friends get togethers!! Thanks to everyone for helping out, and for making Juniors day a memorable one!!
4 comments:
Thank you for blogging about my sons baptism/birthday. I knew you would do it sooner than I would. Thats why I had you take the pictures..lol. NO but really thanks. And yes Junior did need it twice..hahaha only his Dad, don't even know his own name. But it was fun and the guest were the best. I love spending time with those I love. Thanks again for being on top of things.
Oh and Klarah...lol I'm gonna show the bishop that pic of you and Bubs. hahhaa
I love all the pix except the one with bubs and I!! I hate that one!!LOL! It was funny doing it but I hate the way it turned out!!!
hahah you know you love it Kalala!! I thought it was hilarious!! Anyways your welcome Cia! It was a really fun day! And today too!! :)
Post a Comment