

Woke up on Sunday morning to a nice clean house (thanks Nana & Pulu) then walked into the kitchen and had a nice hearty breakfast. We all got ready for church (without yelling) lol...then off to church we went and Sacrament was beautiful!! I loved all the speakers. I could really feel the spirit! We then came home after church was over and I took a looong nap. Woke up and Pulu had dinner ready...he made meatballs and pani popo it was delish! We took it over to our regular Sunday dinner at my in laws. Pulu (i mean me) gave his mom his gift. I'll post a pic of it later when I get one. But it was really simple to make it's an 11X14 frame you get a mat that holds a 4X6 photo and then I had all Pulu's bros and sister write what they love about their mother. I pu a pic of Pulu's mom with all her kids in the middle and a lil quote on Mothers at the bottom. She cried reading all the nice things her kids wrote. It was really a heartfelt gift and I'm sure she'll treasure it forever!! So then after dinner there we headed to my moms house and I got her a book by M. Russel Ballard called Daughters of Zion I know my mom will love this book...and I got her a pic of me and her with a frame that says mom and a really funny Mothers Day poem I framed for her. She loved it. My sister Cia had an idea from all the grand-kids and it came out really really cute. I posted a pic of it. I suck cause I didn't even take a lot of pics!!! BOO but it's okay my memories are written down!! My kids made me the cutest cards ever! Jay gave me a plant he made at school and that was really sweet. Ariana made me a bookmark with her pic on it cause she knows I like to read at work. She also cleaned her room spotless which was really nice. Pulu gave me the sweetest card ever and cleaned the whole house and re-arranged our room!! Thanks Poohbea! My bro Lame gave me a beautiful pic frame that had a quote all around it on Mothers, it

was super sweet. All in all the day was absolutely wonderful.
3 comments:
I liked the part where it said that you all got ready without yelling..lol Thats what happend at my house too..hahahaha Once a year works for me..lol!! It was a good day. Too bad we had no pix of the entertainment at moms house!! hahahaha
Thats so cute that your little familia did that for you!!! Toa got me a sincere card and told me he was going to sign it later! I really loved it though even though he didnt sign it yet!!LOL!! I would he also clean the whole house, but lately thats just something he has been doing and I guess thats better then just one day of doing it!! I'm not complaining! It sounds like you guys had a fun full day of eating!! I would love that!! Unfortunately I wasn't feeling to good, thats why I kept slippin in and out of the house!! I would try to nap real quick and then spend time with the family!! BTW Your gift to your mother in law sounded way creative so you have to post pictures of it so we can see!!! Or righty then I'll hit you up later!!! Have a great day!!
Looks like u had a GREAT mothers day too!!! I cant wait for my daughters to be in school then I can got those kinds of gifts!!!LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment