I wanted to start a new blog cause the other one wouldn't let me change my layout! lol..so here I go again!
So today I wanted to blog about my pregnancy cause it's kinda been a while since I last blogged about my growin baby in my belly!!
I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she was asking me how my pregnancy was going and I said to her, you know it's going well. But I do get a lot of ligament pains!! She said she had gotten that with her last baby. I was so happy to hear someone else feels my pain! She went into detail about how it feels and I was like YES I feel that way!! She said it was cause I was older!! hahaha and I haven't been prego for a while! Sheesh I thought well now I feel like crap! I mean I'm only gonna be 27 this year...is that considered old now?!! hahaha but yeah I don't feel so alone about the ligament pain now. My midwife said it would get worse, as baby gets older..but it's actually not that bad anymore...or maybe I'm just getting use to being uncomfortable and sitting a certain way, and moving over from one side to the other using my WHOLE body! Anyways I just wanted to share a few of my uncomfortable moments with ya'll...and maybe ya'll can give me some good advice as I get further and further along. My due date is July 3rd and I hope I have this one early. But then again I would like the baby to be a July baby cause then all 3 of my kids will be born in JULY!! Then I could do 1 birthday party for all 3! lol... Also I just found out yesterday that my maternity clothes are getting tighter!! WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL about that!! lol..I was thinking oh this will last me my whole pregnancy...I'm re-thinking that! I have really really been trying to stay active with walking Ariana to her bus stop, obsessing over cleaning the house, getting up every hour at work and walking around til the phone rings...I really don't want to go overboard from when I was pregnant with Ariana! I gained 60lbs with Ariana!!! :( So sad huh! So this one I want to gain exactly 25lbs and that's it!! hahaha I am going tomorrow morning with my mom to join a water aerobics class. I think it will help me with my goal!! Okay ya'll that's all for now! Have a great blogging day :)
4 comments:
Sounds fun!! I'm sure your going to still look great even if you gain a little more then you expected!!! I gained allot of weight after both my kids!!LOL!! However I'm going to start going to the gym with my sister starting tomorrow so hopefully that helps!!! Have a good day at work chica!!! :)
Cool, I think you should..swimming really helped me with water retention, and made me feel more relaxed..Glad you are doing so good, you look beautiful, don't worry about your weight too much!! Just take care of yourself! love ya girl!
P.S. I love your posts btw..I also love the new layout!! SO cute!! IT works best with certain layouts, like minima stretch I think!?
Thanks for stopping thru my blog. I love your posts. Hope everyihhing goes well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment