Monday, September 15, 2014

She's here!!

Born September 14, 2014 at 6:24pm. You weighed 8lbs 12oz 19 in long with a full head of blk curly hair. You came out posterior & I labored with you for 10hrs...2 hrs of hard labor & I finally reached my limit & opted for the epidural (best decision) you came about an hour later! We named you after Daddy's sister Leafa/Grandma Leafa as well. Middle name of Loiola after your other grandma Selu. In the delivery room was all your older 1st cousins Cia Si'i, Serena, Jasmine, and your aunties Eta & Cia Lahi, grandma Connie, your dad & big sis Nana. When u came out the girls cried so hard, it was a beautiful thing to experience. So grateful I was prompted by the spirit to have my nieces there. (Best form of birth control) lol! Your midwife was Jennifer Sorenson & amazing nurse was Shannon. Your dad was an amazing support & played some very soothing music. Your grandpa Ifa gave me a beautiful blessing & it immediately calmed my nerves. I chose LDS Hospital & I'm grateful I did, I love this hospital. You latched on to my breast and have been a great eater & amazing sleeper! I mean you are huge! Aaand born a week early too...can u imagine if I waited a week or even 2! Mommy & Daddy are tired but we hv our big helper Bella keeping us on our toes! She thinks she's your nurse lol it's really cute! You are beautiful & I love your chubbiness!! You are loved, you are healthy & we are so grateful! Luv u Baby Leafa!! 

2 comments:

Kiki Fangupo said...

Congrats Dianna!! Shes beautiful!!!

pwincessdi said...

Thank you Kiki! 😘