In my last post I had wrote all about Tava. Just wanted to give a lil update on her. She is out of the hospital, and is recovering at home doing really well. Prayers have been answered and I'm hoping she's well enough to go to Boston for her sisters graduation.
In other updates: We are STILL on the hunt for a house, we have been working with a realtor who happens to also be Pulu's co-worker/friend. It has been great to be able to learn the things that he knows of real estate and the process it takes in buying a home...but I have to be honest, it's really hard to work with someone who is a poly/friend/co-worker. I have given instruction on where I would NOT want to live, and we are constantly being thrown into the area I specifically said no to. We have not went North at all, we barely brush up on anything here in the Salt Lake Valley, and I'm getting really frustrated hearing stories from friends, family and coworkers how they bought their home in the area I am looking in and in our price range! I start to second guess our realtor, and then I complain to my hubby. NOW he's put into a situation where it's awkward...this is why I DO NOT EVER like working with polys because of that awkwardness...I just think it's best to work with someone you don't know, that way it can just be about business and if you're not happy with that person, you simply move on...but yeah it's hard to do that with him now...So what do we do?....I'll update you all on that later!! haha
Recently about 2 days ago my daughter Selini got sick with a bad cough, and then Bella started complaining about her mouth hurting...come to find out yesterday that Bella has "Hand foot and Mouth" which is an annoying virus that affects your hands, feet and mouth with sores/blisters. It's really sad to see my lil baby in pain because she can't eat. So we are trying to find things that aren't acidic for her. Today we gave her eggs, and that seemed to be fine. I'll go get her pudding, and icecream later on today. Selini is just has a really bad cough. She's missed school this whole week. My nephew Junior was also sick, he was so sick my sister took him to his appt and they told her he had to go to Primary Childrens ER, because they thought his appendix burst, thankfully it was apendicitis, and it didn't burst, but he did have to have surgery to remove his appendix. My sister said her only worry was that he wouldn't be able to have children. I asked her why she thought that, and she said every person (mostly women) who have had their appendix removed weren't able to bear children. That's an interesting thought, I hope that doesn't happen to him. But he's doing very well, recovering at home being pampered by all of his loving sisters! Lucky boy!! :)
As for me and working, I am STILL working! lol..My last day should be on May 30, 2014 but my boss asked me yesterday if I would be willing to stay til Sept which is the end of the Fiscal year for Won-Door. So I agreed to come in 2 days every payroll week. I know, I know! I'll never leave lmbo! But for sure after baby comes, I'll be a complete SAHM, and I'm grateful that Won-Door is so kind to me and willing to work around my life schedule!
Pulu's life has TOTALLY changed he works sooo much! He has picked up so many shifts in order to make it possible for me to be confident in being a SAHM. He's suppose to start school in Sept. and I'm really hoping that it works out for him. He's still an amazing help at home which is really nice. He's helpful with the kids and I appreciate him never complaining about me not cooking. I really am gonna be better when I get out of this small ace apt!
Ariana is heading to HIGH SCHOOL!! Ahhhhh we went and pre registered her last week for SPA (School of Performing Arts) just above Highland High School. She and I both had such a great feeling as we walked through the school. The staff was so friendly and made Ariana feel so comfortable and welcome. I love the fact that she is in a school with only 400 students and she'll be doing what she loves, which is dancing, singing, playing musical instruments...she's an artist and I love that she'll be around kids who are just like her, or who share in her passion. She will be taking all of her core classes at Highland High School, but she's excited about that too. She has her cousin Nessa Satini there which makes me feel a lil at ease that she knows someone. I'm so proud of her accomplishments thus far and I'm excited to see her flourish in High School!!
Jay is ending the year with playing a sport he didn't initially love, but he has learned to like it. He is finishing up 5th grade and this will be his last year in Elementary! Can my kids STOP growing all ready! Jay is so fiesty and is one lazy boy when it comes to cleaning, but he is just like his dad in helping me with the kids, he seriously is missed by his lil sisters, and is always welcomed with hugs and love when he comes home. He's growing up and and I'm starting to see him become closer to his Heavenly Father. He asks me a lot of questions about missionaries, reading our scriptures, reminding me constantly of praying and having weekly FHE. Even though he is so annoying at times, he always means well and I love him!
So these are the few updates thus far. Til the next post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment