I talked to my boss today & told her I will want to NOT work after this baby, and I know she is going to be retiring next year, so she said she would put out an ad next week & then by April, I'll be a Stay at Home mom again! Yayyyy I cannot wait! Hopefully I can get my creativeness back into my life. I'm a bit nervous to tell the truth, because I've always worked part time. I hope I'll be a good SAHM & wife. Life happens, you gotta learn to enjoy the ride. Come what may, & Love it.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Life Happens
I have been so nauseated & sick with this pregnancy, I have missed work a lot, I get headaches, I hardly eat well, & NOTHING WORKS. Gingerale, saltine crackers, Tylenol, etc. u name it, I tried it. Sleep is hard. I do get naps here & there. Well my 1st drs appt was yesterday and I was really looking forward to it because I needed peace of mind as to what was going on with my body. Mind you, I NEVER HAVE GOTTEN SICK in my previous pregnancies. So naturally it's cause for concern that maybe I'm carrying multiples. So my midwife suggested we do an ultrasound, I was so nervous I was sweating & tearing up. I am NOT one of those women who wish for twins...I know it's hard to care for 1, let alone 2!! So she put the little ultrasound device on my tummy & lo and behold we only could see 1! My oh my how relieved I was!! It was so cute to see life inside of me. Heartbeat was so fast, she scared me & said I'm looking at the heart because I thought I seen a flutter which could mean another baby behind this one! I was like uhhh what?! Lol. But she moved around for a good 10 mins & said I'm pretty sure there's just 1. Pheww I was really happy. I'm really excited to get better. She prescribed me medication for my nausea...I'm praying it works! My prenatal vitamin seems to give me a little more energy than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for being a SAHM by April!! You're gonna be great!! And hello?? Creativity comes when you seek it, you know?? I hope the meds kick in and start offering you relief. Feel better soon.
Post a Comment