Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 All ready?!

Happy New Year!! I have long neglected my blog & I just know I'll regret it later. I'm going to do better this year & update my blog as often as I'm able to. Catchup: Christmas was great, we were very blessed. Kids received their 3 gifts, we served, had lots of family functions & we loved the spirit! New Years was lots of fun. We had a dance at my dad's chapel. The nephews & Jay did a dance number inspired by "Best Man Holiday" we rang in the New Year with family. It was great! Now that it's 2014...as a family our #1 goal is to be kinder to one another. As hubby n wife it's to buy a house. As an individual my goal is to be better in ALL areas. Spiritually, physically, intellectually, etc. I hope this New Year is good to us!! 

1 comment:

Life Hats of Many said...

My goal's to blog again as well... HNY and hope the new year is good to us too! :) Ofas