Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WLC

I joined a WLC (Weight Loss Challenge) run by Teresa Auvaa. We started the beginning of this month & we have our final weigh in Sept 3rd. I'm really excited & really proud of how far I've come! I started out eating clean, then EMZ (early morning Zumba) then started some strength training here & there and now I'm the newest member of Golds Gym. I feel excited & energized. My goal was to lose 20lbs. But I'm just happy. Even if I lose less, it doesn't matter because I know I will. I'm so glad I joined this challenge, it was just what I needed, to get my rear in gear. (: ill post before & after pics from this month! (:

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I need to do something....I had the conversation that I need to flip that darn switch, but I don't know why I haven't....I'm my own worst enemy! Ugh!

pwincessdi said...

Monica-- u need to call me. U can totally do it. Surround yourself (even social media) with fitness gurus, healthy living type people. Seriously it's made a huge difference for me.