Saturday, May 18, 2013

Triangle

You know that analogy of the triangle where the wife is on the right bottom corner, hubby's on the left bottom corner & The Lord is up top. And we as a couple come together thru Christ The Lord. I love that, and it's so true. Pulu & I have been in a "lingo stage" where we're church going, tithing payers, but something is missing...and I've figured out what it was...regular temple sessions. I know it may seem minimal to some, but to me it's everything. I feel that my marriage is at it's strongest when we attend the temple regularly. When we have FHE regularly too. Oh how I miss FHE, it sucks that Pulu works nights, & on his days off he chooses to play rugby. I'm not blaming him & his priorities...well maybe a little lol, but we do need to figure things out. I know our kids benefit from it so much. It makes us as a family closer &&&& communicate what is going on in our weeks, school, extracurricular activities, church, etc. I know if I pray to my Heavenly Father he will bless us in the things we stand in need of, as long as we are willing to put forth effort. In my patriarchal blessing it says that I will be an example to my family, which to me means I've got to always be on my best behavior (ughhh) JK!! But it stuck w/ me & I can see when I'm not on top of things, my family follows. So it's time for this mama to get her triangle tight for the sake of my niƱos. We all fall short at times, the key is getting back up & renewing. (: 




No comments: