Monday, November 5, 2012

Heavy

Weight has been an uphill battle for me since I was skinny!! Yes since I was a whole 98 lbs in Jr High to 125 in high-school. I was a "fat Amy" on the inside. I thought I was gonna be skinny forever, because I would eat anything & everything and never gain a lb! weeeell of course after I became pregnant at 17 my small petite 125 frame expanded to a whopping 184 at 9 months! I went down to 160 after my 1st child. I thought I was thee fattest heffer ever. Then after Selini I gained 45 lbs & went down to about 170. Then I had Bella 2 yrs later & I was 203 at 9 months!!! And now Bella is 1 yrs old and I weigh 184!! Yes what I weighed at 9 months with my 1st child! :'( it doesn't help that I'm only 5'4 which makes me look over 200 lbs I'm sure! Ughhh it suuucks to go from 125-184! I wouldn't say I'm 60lbs over weight. Because looking back at my pics I thought I looked a Lil anorexic. So my comfy weight would be most likely 140. But all that sounds great. Just lose 44 lbs...oh the HARD PART! I really have considered counseling because I just can't figure how to not snack all day. I'm not a big meal eater. I eat like every hour small things...I'm what u would call the ultimate "snacker". I think counseling would help me to get to the root of why I eat the way I do. How to change my bad habits & outlook on life. Has anyone experienced this & sought out counseling. I'd love to hear feedback!! (:

No comments: