Friday, September 14, 2012

1year

Isabella was born Sept 15,2011. She was 8lbs 10oz 22 1/2in long with blk hair & skin so fair. She reminded me of Snow White (: She clocked into Earth around 6:30pm. She was such a calm baby. Quiet & very laid back. She still is pretty laid back, and such a mamas girl. She has curly hair & thee cutest Lil dimples on both cheeks. She loves to babble & seriously thinks she's talking. I love it. She laughs & dances. She loves shoes now, this is new. She hates wearing anything in or on her hair. She started walking at 9 months. She is so active, loves to cuddle & drinks Vitamin D milk now & looooves it. She loves sleeping on her tummy & will always turn on her tummy when we put her on her back. We are gonna celebrate her 1st birthday on the 28th. With family & close friends. She's a joy & I can't believe she's 1! They grow up too fast.
Bella I love being around you, you always say mama & it melts my heart every time. I see myself thru ur eyes. You look so much like me, I love when u smile, laugh & dance to any song. You are my cuddler I love having u in my life, & thank God for giving you to me & your dad. I'm so blessed to be your mama! Happy Birthday my Belisima Bella!!! Yay time to make memories (:

3 comments:

Kime Lao said...

Sweet :) She's so cute Anna!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

What a cute picture! Happy Birthday Bella....can't believe our babies are already one, time flies! :)

Tala Motuliki said...

It's so good to read about Bella! Especially because we haven't seen her that much. She reminds me of my little lamar, quite and calm, Mommasboy boy, cuddle bug. Everytime I see her she always strikes me with how beautiful she is. Her dimples, her hair, and her beautiful eyes. I wish she would cuddle with me!! Hahhaa! Happy birthday beautiful Bella! We love and miss u!