Monday, January 16, 2012

This Burning Fire!!!

Ok so me and my BFF's (Mace, Ane & Kathy) decided that we should plan to eat healthy and all get on the bandwagon and lose weight. Ane was the mastermind behind all of this, and she asked if we could email/text eachother our progress, goals for the week, what works & what doesn't! So we can stay focused and determined. I was skeptical at first, I thought yeah yeah this'll last a month maybe...and then we'll all be back to same ole same ole! I think I was feeling this way because I wasn't ready to change my eating habits, my exercise regimen...which is non existent and so I decided to listen to music tonight on youtube and while I was on there a familiar reggaeton song/ Zumba song came on...it's a song called "Danza Kuduro" by Don Omar. OMG I was all of a sudden pumped up and ready to go out and shake my tail feather! lol...I know that I needed to hear that song, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it because it lit a fire under my bosom...YAY back to Zumba I go...lets juss hope I can wake up at 5am now!! :)
Here's a video, I love the uli uli guys moves...he can dance, and I wanna do this routine, its tight!

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Lol...love that video...it does get you hyped up doesn't it! Which Zumba do you go to? As soon as baby comes home from the hospital, I'm going to start going to EMZ with my little sister. I NEED to do something! Sitting on my butt in the hospital for the past 4 months eating nothing but junk food hasn't been good for me...hahaha Gotta jump on that 'get healthy' bandwagon!

Mauga Fam said...

Go Anna! I miss Zumba. Gotta get back into it after I have this baby:)

MARCIA said...

You Can Do It!! I'm excited to see all 3 of you succeed.