Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back at it

So I am back at it in Primary. I was given a calling to be the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. I was elated, over joyed, excited and couldn't wait to get started!! So we had our first meeting at a place called CJ's for breakfast, just to get to know one another. It was great I work with Sister Vea (President) and Sister Moors (1st Counselor) these ladies are amazing, and I'm so thankful and grateful to be working with them. This Sunday was my turn to do sharing time, and I was soooo nervous the WHOLE week prepping, and getting things ready. My lesson was "I choose to follow Gods Plan" We basically went over the plan of Salvation, and I explained thru pictures of the plan of salvation mixed with music of how we came to earth and where we will be going afterwards. It went waaay better than I ever thought it would, and I'm soooo grateful the Lord was by my side helping me throughout the whole lesson. The best part of sharing time was seeing the children interact, and the feeling of HAPPINESS, and love I got within myself was amazing! I am sooo happy to be working with the Primary, and I'm glad I'm back at it again...it's gonna be a fun time kiddos!! :)

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

You are so awesome, and that's why the Lord keeps calling you to the primary. My Dad always says that the primary is one of the most important organizations in the church...because they are the future of the church. The people who teach them are so special because they are preparing future leaders! Those lucky kids! :-)