 |
| Ariana w/ her Principal. he was HILARIOUS as a hill billy talkin smack to everyone!! :) |
 |
| Witches @ Zeezo's 1st B'day Halloween Bash! So fun!! |
 |
| Siupeli as Robi from Yo Gabba Gabba w/his parents trick or treating at my parents house :) |
 |
| Some of the Motuliki Grandkids w/ Si'i Afu :) We about to go Trick or Treatin!! |
 |
Stopped at Drina 'N Kim's house cause they give out the best CANDY in the neighborhood!! :)
|
 |
| Mr Ricks (Ariana's Teacher) & Nana..his costume was freakin awesome! |
 |
| I call her my lil PUNKIN, so it only made sense!! Thanks Aunty Cia for my costume :) |
 |
| Caramel apples for your school party? Foreals must be nice Ariana!! I wanted one soo bad lmbo!! |
 |
| BFF's Dora and Elmo!! :) |
 |
| Imani Brown coolest costume. doesn't it remind you of Karate Kid, so love it! :) |
 |
| I didn't drink it, she look like she had too much to drank actually! lol..jk @ Zeezo's Party |
 |
| Nana 'N Jas the thief |
Halloween this year was AWESOME like always. We always have a great time. I wish I would've dressed up, buuut I was too exhausted too many parties, not enuff hands (Pulu's help) cause he was working. But we had a great time celebrating this holiday. We had yummy soups, nachos, and cornbread after trick or treating! It was Yummmay :) Happy Halloween, and happy eating candy all day!! NFR :/
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! Ariana's principal looks so young, and I absolutely love her teacher's costume....so clever! Glad you guys had a good Halloween!
Post a Comment