So this past weekend has by far been the busiest weekend for me this year I feel like. Anywho it was my moms b'day weekend. It was our Family Pictures Weekend, and it was the one weekend where all of my sibling were in the same state all at once! It was so nice, but hard to try and shuffle my time. So Friday was a hectic day just because I was trying to get all our clothes ready, then we weren't even sure if Latu (HOKO) Motulalo was gonna be able to come from the Bay to take our family pics. There were complications, but we got everything settled and she came Fri night. Sat morning came and needless to say I hardly slept cause I was trying to get all our outfits ready and make sure we had everything ready to go in the morning. We met up with Tu at 10:45am up at Memory Grove Park. There were tons of families there taking pics haha. But it was fun, and it was HOT! Latu did a great job on being super patient with our bratty kids. She also took my sis inlaws families pics too (Leafa and Lene) So it's gonna be exciting to see the pics, and how they turned out. She is a great photographer so I'm sure they'll be great! (as long as she uses the melter on me hehe) Then from there we rushed to Jays game in Rosepark, we were so late, and they lost...but Jay was happy he made it to the last half of his game. Right when that was done, we rushed Pulu to Delta...then we went to my parents house and I had to leave em there go home shower and get ready for my moms YA YA Sisterhood B'day bash @ Thanksgiving Point. We had to dress up fancy and wear hats like from back in the day (flapper style) So that was a lotta fun (I'll post pics later). She loved it. If you have never been to one of these workshops, it's free...they have food, and tons of merchandise...which was pricey but cute stuff. The DJ was freakin TIGHT, and he was dancing like a maniac which we loved cause we started dancing like him too! hahah then we took tons of pics in the photobooth, we had a blast with that! haha it was a great night & we topped it off at Chili's. Then I came back to my parents house picked up the kids, went to Delta picked up Pulu...came home and I was thinking...Pulu's tired. I'm BEAT...OMG I have to wake up with baby...I hit my pillow and I was GONE! Pulu said he could tell I was soo exhausted he took care of baby and let me sleep in! So grateful for that :) Sunday we went to my cousins ward Pila and Voni to hear them speak in sacrament. Such great talks. Something that stuck out to me that Voni said was that while on her mission a sister would always say in her prayers to bless us that we can recognize Satan. I loved that, because in this World we live in, it's hard to sometimes (especially for the young ones) to recognize Satan. Anyway great talks, and afterwards was an eating for my moms b'day. Pulu had to work, but we all gathered together and had a great feast, then we all took pics as brothers and sisters with our parents. It was so nice to be able to be together again! We had a great weekend, tiring, and fast, but well worth it!
 |
| Motuliki Brothers & Sisters w/ Mom n Dad |
2 comments:
I never realized you had so many siblings. Good looking family. Your dad is so funny. Every time he is conducting a dance or something, guaranteed I'll be laughing.
Yup our family is big, we just aren't all here in Salt Lake so yeah...but thanks he still makes us laugh too, even tho we've heard the same jokes over and over! hahaha :)
Post a Comment