Thursday, October 20, 2011

Haunted House

I decided today that we haven't really gotten into the spirit of Halloween...which is really unlike me, because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love the spooky, the decore, the gore, THE CANDY lol..I love it all! So I was looking thru blogs, and I came across this website ...and they had a cute lil easy peasy Halloween craft. So I headed to Dollar Tree and bought watercolors, and some paint brushes, then headed over to Walmart and got some cardstock paper. Came home and cut the 4 lil cuts that you need to make your Haunted House to be a pop up and wah lah....

Just starting out


The quietest our home has been for a while! lol..


Selini looooved painting..she calls it color! hehe :)


Aren't they soo cool, it's super duper easy too!


Close up of Ariana's Haunted Pop up House!
What's so cool, is you can give these to friends, cousins, neighbors, whoever..My kids are gonna give em to their grandparents. IT's a fun activity, and cost me only 5 bucks :) Not too shabby for 4 hrs of quiet time haha. Next on the list: Caramel apples, and Pumpkin Carving!! Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Ane said...

How fun, just what you needed huh? Some quiet quality time...thanks for the cute idea!! They turned out cute! Love it!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

How cute! Love those cheap, cute and creative ideas!