I truly wish I cared for taking pics of our fun fun times out with my sisters!!! When we are together, there really is no silence! Just laughs after laughs! My sister Eta came down from Portland with her husband so he could lay a new driveway down for my dad. So that gave us a lot of sister time. So we started off with going to the movies. I told everyone we should watch "Bridesmaids" (ok don't judge me cause it's rated R, I didn't know til we watched the first 30 secs) Buuut that was by far one of the funniest movies of allll time for women! hahaha it was so humorous and our kinda humor too! I loved it! And so did Drina, Corina, Eta, Lina, & my mom!! lol..Yes we felt sorry for Lina cause she was sitting next to my mom. haha! Then the next day we all met up at Corina's house for dinner and we just ate her bomb curry, steaks, and strawberries n dip...we had a blast laughing, teasing and joking like always. Even Cia came and hung out til 2am after she got off work around midnight. It was so fun. Today Eta leaves back to Portland, and it always sucks, cause we love having her here. But she will be back in July with the kids, so that'll be fun cause she bought them a Seven Peaks pass so we can all hang out there all summer long with the kiddos. I love sister time!! Some of the most memorable, best times of my life are with my sisters by my side!! :)
Thanks for the Memories once again sissys!!
3 comments:
Sisters are truly the best
Awesome!! I agree, sister time is the best!
How fun! Definitely need some sister time! :) You girls are definitely my favorite people to kick it with~talk about lmbo...all the time! :D
Post a Comment