Monday, June 6, 2011

BYU!

lol my brother and sis Klarah had their lil baby Brigham today at 1:15am! Can u believe that, he was almost born on my birthday!! :) Too bad he wasn't cause I would've loved and favored him more than the rest of my neices and neffs...jk! Anywho he is the cutest lil thing ever! Klarah was due at the end of the month so when her water broke June 5th around 12:30...we were all shocked! I am so happy though because she was in lots of pain having kidney stones and so I'm glad she went early. Baby LJ (Lame Jr) Brigham Motuliki was 7lbs 6oz 21 in long with a full head of hair. He looks like TJ but white! lol..He is so precious and I'm so happy he made his debut today. Our family is blessed and growing!
Klarah looking great with Baby


Proud Daddy
Aren't they cute. 3 lil stooges :)

 
All ready sportin the Y, you go Brigham!!

Isn't he just adorable :)

5 comments:

TrishHavili said...

Oh my cute babies! She was due after me =\... its going to be a long month lol Lala you do look GREAT!! Glad that everyone's healthy and doing well =)

Jobi Niu said...

He is PERFECT!!! I LOVE his name too... Klarah looks great! Sheesh... not fair. 3 lil studs.:)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Congrats, baby Brigham is so handsome! Lala looks amazing....beautiful as ever! Welcome to this crazy world handsome little guy!

Ane said...

What a beautiful mama and baby! Love the first name, second name...hmmmm...jk! He's too cute! Congrats to the Motuliki famz!

Tala Motuliki said...

he is soooo cute!!! I agree, he looks like a lighter version on TJ!! Cant wait to meet him! But since he was born, I've been WAITING and WAITING and WAITING for my water to break!!! hhahaha... HOI! its been a long couple of weeks!