Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Names...

What do u think of these names I love so far?
  1. Khloe
  2. Annie
  3. Ellie
  4. Cali
  5. Isabella
These are the names I think are cute...let me know which one you think is the cutest, or if there's one you love that is not on my list that I should consider!! :)

10 comments:

TrishHavili said...

I think I like Khloe. I just don't know anyone personally by that name and I think its cute.

Jobi Niu said...

I like Khloe & Isabella!! Wayyy cute names!

MARCIA said...

I'm with Jobi I like Khloe and Isabella. But I'm leaning more towards Khloe. What about Annabell??

NONU6 said...

I love Khloe or Cali. Love your selection of names!

Mauga Fam said...

I like Cali and Isabella:)

KoliRinaLanaKaiJrSaia said...

Khloe and Isabella! =)

Nancy 'Otukolo said...

Khloe! I love that name(:

pwincessdi said...

Thanks everyone. I was afraid no one was gonna like the names I liked. Sounds like everyone really likes Khloe or Isabella. My middle name is Isabella, and I have always loved the name Khloe. My hubbys cousin named his daughter Khloe and I was so sad, cause I always wanted to name my daughter that...and now I don't care that her name is Khloe, there can be 2! hehe we'll see what Pulu says about it. He thinks all our kids need to be named after someone...hoiii he's so traditional old school! lmbo Cia I love the name AnnaBelle but Pulu said it sounds too Disney Characterish haha...he's juss a hater of my name! lmbo and plus we all ready have Sell Belle! haha

Tala Motuliki said...

love khloe... "Khloe and Lamar" hahaha has a ring to it! my fav is Khole, but I like Cali too... I also LOOOOVE the name Mykell... thats what i wanted to name my girl, but she turned out to be a boy...hahaha. hope you find one theat fits just right!

Nena said...

Chloe Isabella sounds nice, please don't spell it with a "K" cause everyone is going to think of Khloe Kardashian... LOL. I also like Iuliana, Olivia, or Juno.