Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a ......

So we are suppose to find out what we're having today at 9:45am! buuuuut NOOOO they called me and said they had to cancel because they were really under staffed?!! WTH I mean u couldn't call me like 2 weeks ago so I could plan for another appt at another clinic, but you had to call me not even 24hrs in advance! She says is that ok? Well ummm NO, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Sheesh people can be so inconsiderate, I mean I am dying to know what this baby is, and she's asking me if I'm ok to wait longer??...GEEEZ! So I called my midwife and they tell me that they cancelled all of their patients and they need to figure out what's going on. They say they'll call me back, but I mean it was near the end of the day and they didn't call me back. I have a dr's appt today at 10:45am so we'll see what she says to me. Meanwhile I am gonna call LDS Hospital and see if I can come in and get checked over there. Pulu gave away his shift at Delta just so he could be there with me to find out, and NOW plans are out the window and we have to wait AGAIN! I have never went this long of not finding out what we're having. Usually I'm 16 weeks, and with Selini I was 3 1/2 months! So now that I'm 5 months along 20 weeks! I still don't know what  we're having...the waiting game sucks! lol....Pray for me!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Ew. I'd be pissed!!! How annoying. Under staffed?? WTH? Oh heck no!

pwincessdi said...

jobi--tell me about it!! I'm glad I have an appt tomorrow with the hospital,but seriously under staffed...gimmie a break and work faster then! hahaha

Tala Motuliki said...

Soooo... what is it????

pwincessdi said...

they think it's a girl. I have another appt on June 6th :)I'm hopin it's still a girl like they thought :)