Me n Pulu looove live reggae music. Especially artists like Gyptian who holds such strong memories for us as a couple. When I first heard his music, I loved it immediately. Pulu played me a song called "Beautiful Lady" and I was hooked on Gyptian since then and that was back in 06-07. So when we heard Roots Rawka aka Vita Hoko was bringing him down to Salt Lake, we were both ecstatic!! So the first night he was suppose to be here, his flts got cancelled twice due to weather, and so he had to perform solo the next night...and he sure did NOT disappoint! I was sad tho cause Pulu wasn't able to come the next night cause he had to work...but now that Gyptian has come to Utah for the first time, I'm sure it won't be his last!! Woot Woot we got VIP treatment cause of Vita, and it was all in all a memorable night :)
5 comments:
Love Gyptian! VIP, lucky lady!
I know he is sooo bomb live :)
Aaahhhhh I'm sooo glad I missed work for that! && I'm super pissed my phone died when he started singing!
Well I am glad you at were able to see him! I heard it was a concert worth waiting for! If I had been into reggae music that much I think I would have made Toa take me!!LOL!! I'm waiting for Beyonce to come to town!!LOL!
awsome night lalaloved it :)
Post a Comment