Monday, April 4, 2011

Enough

Over the past weekend I've come to the conclusion that this life will never be enough for me. I will always be changing, always learning,always complaining, always wanting, needing, and striving to change, be better, aspire, inspire, and one day RETIRE to my grave, by that time I will have looked back and hope my kids, companion, sibling, friends will say I was ENOUGH :) So for now I am just trying to learn & grow. Conference really taught me a lot about myself and what I aspire to become, and what I want to teach my children to become. I feel optimistic about life, and I'm grateful to the leaders of the church who were inspired to teach by the spirit, because I felt it and really needed it. Today in FHE we are going to talk about conference and the things that we all learned. We are going to discuss our personal goals, and what we need to work on as individuals and as a family. I'm excited to hear what my family has to say :)
P.S.
Pulu's b'day bbq has been cancelled because the weather is totally not being nice to us, who wish for warm sunny weather. So we're thinking of going outta town someplace warm as a family. We'll see.....I'm thinkin...
MINUS THE MARGARITA OF COURSE!! Maybe a tall glass of Strawberry Lemonade :)

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I totally agree....I LOVE Conference and the spiritual uplift I get every time it comes around.....I just think it's amazing how the leaders always seem to know exactly what to say, and exactly what we need to hear. I honestly feel like they could just say "Monica....this is for you" hahaha

The weather has been a bummer lately! But I love youre idea of a family vacation to a nice warm spot!!

Jobi Niu said...

Were so in need of a vacation as well. Drinking a tall strawberry lemonade, relaxing in Hawaii, gettin my tan on sounds unreal right now!!!

Ane said...

luv this post :)