Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2nd Half of Spring Break

Jay & Ammon


So when we came back from Cali, Ariana got really sick, and Pulu was sick too, and then Selini started teething!! Yeah so it was just me and Jay that went to St. George on Saturday and stayed til Monday. We got to spend time with Tala, Kel and Jaida and it was really nice. The first day we got there we rushed to my friend Tenille sons baptism. Tenille and I served together in my last wards Primary Presidency, she was my 2nd counselor and such a great, creative friend of mine. We were so happy Ammon was being baptized out in St George and that we were lucky enough to make it. Ammon had a pool party/BBQ afterwards and Jay absolutely loved it and so did Jaida! Tenille's sisters house is humongo and is soooo beautiful, I'm so mad I didn't take any pics of the backyard. It was like "CRIBS" Anywho the next day we met up with my cousin Tupou and his family and Cia and her kids flew down and we had lunch at the park and had the kids do a lil Easter Egg Hunt. It was a lotta fun. I'm glad we got to spend time with Pou, Alice and their girls cause we don't see them often and so that was a treat. Monday we came back home and I was so happy too, cause it seemed like my girls were missing mommy badly! 
Motuliki Easter Egg Hunt
St George Easter Egg Hunt



Ariana, Selini and Pulu had lots of fun here tho too. They went to thee very first annual Easter Egg Party hosted by my sis inlaw Seni at their Grama Linda's house and from looking at the pics and hearing all my girls had to say, it was a blast. Here's the link to read about their Easter it's so cute! :) All in all this Spring Break was by far the funnest for my kids and I'm so grateful to all our family this past week for loving us and welcoming us into their homes. We had a blast :)

3 comments:

TrishHavili said...

Sounded like fun! Wish I did more during my sons spring break =\
Those are some cute kids!

pwincessdi said...

I know u guys have free flying benefits too. :) I think I need to take full advantage of it, so I started with Spring Break. lol..

KaufusiFamily said...

Thanks so much for coming to Ammon's baptism. It meant so much to him to have Jay there. It was a fun party. We will have to plan another one so you can fly down and hang with us again. We usually go down in august and stay a week and spend most of it in my sister's pool. Hahahah! So come on down!! Love ya girl!