Pulu was born 29 years ago today!! He has come a long way from when we were married so long ago when we were only 17. Pulu has learned and grown so much from a young boy to a young man, yes he's still young! lol...until we reach 40 then I'll feel old! Anywho here are some of the things I love about my birthday boy!!
Pulu's characteristics:
He is always striving for a better life for us
He is still a wonderful cook
Things come very easy to learn or do for Pulu
He is a hard worker
He loves music, but his timing of singing is so off! lol
He jokes a lot and is really funny
He is a very private person
He is totally loyal
He gets his way with everyone except for me! lol..
Pulu loves to shop & travel
He loves playing sport, especially football and rugby
He is very smart when it comes to scripture study
He is always right (so he thinks)
He adores his kids to no end!
He is easy to love and very loveable
These are just some of Pulu's many many characteristics!
Pulu I just want to tell you that I am so glad you were born and that I chose to be sealed to you for time and all eternity! There are days when I feel like you were such a mistake lol, but that's what makes us going, is coming together and realizing that there is no other person, or thing that can make us stick together than the deep deep love we have for one another. No matter how hard our trials can get, we always look at one another and feel the automatic love within each others heart, and know that we belong together~ I am blessed to have you for another year, and I thank the Lord for that, for your health, your hard work ethic, and your undying love for your family. I hope today you felt the love as you walked in the door after working a 12 hr graveyard shift to The Chipmunks Happy Birthday song, and our pancakes, eggs, sausage, toast, and fruit with of course your fave Florida's OJ that we made for you at 6am! We love you and were so happy to wake up early for you and show our appreciation!!! LOVE YOU DADDY/HUBBY/FRIEND!!! :) Here's to many more birthdays boo :)

5 comments:
6am is early for pregos lol... that's so cute though! Happy birthday to your hubby =)
Cute post Anna:) Happy Birthday Pulu!
Awww what a cute post! You're so funny, had me.rollin' reading this. You think he sings "off" you should hear me! ;) I'm horrible. Lol. Happy Birthday Pulu. Go COUGARS! :)
You two are so... GAY! ahah jk I love you both & hope I can have a marriage like you two(: Happy Birthday Princess Pulu! LOL
What a great tribute!! Happy Birthday Pulu!
Post a Comment