I have been on an emotional roller coaster. We moved (huge deal) Haven't found a home ward yet, Pulu's not really inlove with his job, as we anticipated, the house is a mess, I've been sick lately which I never get! Things around us have been a lil blahhh. And so I got to thinking...what is the missing link here? I figured it out, it's CHURCH! Ever since I've been released as Primary Pres, I somewhat feel like my life is at a stand still, I feel so lazy, and helpless, I find that I have a LOT of time on my hands and I DON'T know what to do? I find myself on sugardoodle, or littleldsideas, etc...I start to feel sad, and wonder what is my purpose now? I don't know yet, that's why I'm at a
h.e.l.p

2 comments:
I don't necessarily think it's church, but the change. People don't fear change, they fear who they will become through that change. Okay you were released so the fear is obviously, now what? Pulu doesn't like his job too much so the fear is, will we be stable? You've been sick, so the fear is, how is my baby? You're house is a mess, so your fear is, who is going to clean it? LOL But you get my drift. It's alot at one time, but you've gotten through this more than once in your life. It's just that everytime you go through it, there is more risk involved. Just keep doing what has never failed you before. Pray, have faith and the Lord will provide. You are the poster child of a strong faithful daughter of God. He hears you and has blessed you thus far...patience Dianna. And that is why Selini was sent to you...LOL!! Love ya
Cia is right! Anna, sometimes is our lives the Lord has us to receive help from others. Sometimes he just wants us to be still and know that he is there. (you know the scripture, "Be still and know that I am God.") I am still searching for things I need to do, be better at, become, repent of, get stronger, etc. Sometimes all you have to do is be still, and the answers will come. Good Luck!
Post a Comment