Dear me,
Thank u for being patient, for loving your kids unconditionally, for loving your hubby with all his faults, thank u for loving and serving the Cannon 3rd Ward Primary as their President, thank you for always getting up at 6:45am and waking up the kids for school. Thanks for bearing your children, and for waking up with them at night, for teaching them all they need to know at the time, and learning from your mistakes. Thanks for seeing the beauty in people who probably feel very ugly, thank you for being funny, and making people laugh, thank u for being a good friend, and for being a loyal companion to your husband. Thank you for knowing that the Lord will always be there for you whenever you ask for him. Thank you for teaching your kids the gospel. Thank you for knowing the strength and power of the priesthood, thank you for always trying to better yourself and your spouse. Thank you for trying new things, and for laughing at your downfalls, thanks for being YOU, and thanks for all you do around the house, and for cleaning more than any normal mother or wife does, yet your house looks not spotless, but somewhat clean! Thank you for having compassion on those you see are down, thank you for having faith in someone or something when they don't have it for themselves. Thank you for being long wavering, and for accepting your stretch marks and your extra tummy you wish you didn't have, but reminds you that it was once a home for the children you bore. Thanks for having great genes, and for being healthy to take care of all the needs of the kids, hubby, and home.Thanks for EVERYTHING Anna :)
I'm so grateful I am able to be on this earth and I'm able to serve, teach, learn and love the life I'm able to have! Hope u all take the time to thank yourselves for all that you do, and pat yourself on the back once in a while! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:
YES, thank you for being YOU!! lol You are so funny. Thank you for being my sister and for choosing to be a part of my life! I love you. Happy Thanksgiving sis!
What a great post...haha made me laugh a little, but you're right...everyone should take time to thank themselves for all they do!
I thank you too for being outgoing and willing to step outside your circle of friends to find and meet new people. Not many people do that. I'm grateful this year to have met you and made a new friend! :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
That was very inspiring. Loved it, Thank You!
I love your sense of humor and love this post!
Post a Comment