Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Updates...
So Pulu got his surgery FINALLY after waiting for over 2 weeks of re-scheduling! He had his surgery on his ACL/MCL. Well when he got outta surgery the dr came into the room and told me, "It was a lot worse than I thought it would be". He said that Pulu would be in a lottttta PAIN, and that he seems like he'd be the type of guy to not ask for help, or let me know he was in pain, but just to know that he will be in pain always! That made me so sad, he also said that he had bolts, screws, and stitches in, and quite a few incisions! OMG I was all ready feeling his pain! Ughh so they brought Pulu out to Phase II of recovery and he wasn't fully awake yet. (I should've recorded that) lol..but the nurses kept talking to him trying to wake him up. He was so out of it. Finally he opened his eyes fully, drank 2 cans of sprite and some saltine crackers, and then took a percoset, and he was good to come home. I felt really bad for him because he had to fast from midnight the day b4 til 3:30pm the next day and then when he got out of surgery and fully awake it was about 6:40pm! So he was in pain, and starving!! Poor guy got into the house about 7pm, and I set up the couch, the pillows under his leg, ran out and got his presciptions, and gave him some Ibuprofen cause he could feel the pain!! :( He went to sleep around 10:30pm, and then woke up at 5am to use the bathroom. I could hear him so I got up helped him out, and then when I went back to bed, I could hear him moaning and groaning quietly, it was SOOO SAD! I got up, gave him some Ibuprofen and he went to sleep a lil while later. It's been so hard for me to watch him in pain, but we've been getting by. I am loving taking care of him so far, and letting him know how much I will do for him. He doesn't like it, but I know he secretly loves being babied! lol..Things are going great. Oh yeah Pulu got hired at Dannon! YAY! I'm so happy for our family, but his training starts Nov 8th and that's not too good, cause he'll still be limpin around, so I hope they will work with him :) Prayers have definitely been heard and answered! More updates to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY so happy he got the job! Hope he has a quick recovery!
You're such a good wifey! And even if he doesn't admit it, he does love being babied...all men do! haha
I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO happy your hubby got on at Dannon...such an awesome company to work for...Yay!!
Post a Comment