Saturday, August 28, 2010

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE....

3 WORDS

This movie has moved me, it seriously was the best movie I have ever seen! It was so educational, so REAL, so wise, and eye opening! Julia Roberts seriously is so talented...I admire her acting skills, because she made it look so real. I could totally relate in this movie! I hope everyone in the WORLD watches this movie. I cried, laughed, and thought...it's an AMAZING MUST SEE MOVIE!!!

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

I'm totally gonna have to watch this now! I actually never heard of it, but she was on Oprah a little while ago and they were talking about this movie. She was telling Oprah that this was by far her favorite movie to do because she didn't feel like she had to 'act' she could just be herself. I really want to see this now....cause, hey, if its your all time favorite, it must be really good! :)

Kiki Fangupo said...

I've heard mixed reviews about the book. My friend at work absolutely LOVEd it, but several of my ward members said it was terrible. So I think I might just skip the book and watch the movie.