Friday, May 7, 2010
Biggest Loser Challenge starts 2day for me!
I went to about.com to get my calorie counter, and also to get an idea of my ideal weight. So according to this I should be at my target weight by Dec if I keep my 1600 calories a day, and moderate activity I should be 128 lbs! Really??...lol..Do they really think I should be 128 lbs? I think I would be fine at 145. So we'll see how things go. Anyway if you wanna count calories, about.com has a great calorie counter, and if you make a profile which I did, you can put anything you eat in there for the day and it counts all your calories for you. IT's a great tool and I hope I can keep track! Biggest loser here I come! Now I gotta get going. Me and Jelly need to get my mom a Mothers Day Gift...I know I'm last minute, it's just how I roll sometimes. I hate to take Selini out and about, but I think we both need it! Hope today is a succesful eating day #1!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww! I hope Selini is doing better! Last minute ia always better is my moto! lol Happy Mothers Day Anna! Love ya!
Post a Comment