We went to St. George on Sat night. My sister Cia and all her girls were there earlier Sat. morning. When my sister said she was headin out there for Easter, I thought hmmm that would be fun to go spend time with my bros family and get outta the gloomy Salt Lake weather for a while so me and Ariana went. The weather was a nice 70 degress, couldn't have asked for a more beautiful Sunday. We watched the 1st session of GC and then headed to the park for some good food, and an easter egg hunt for the kids. They had tons of fun
On ur marks, get set.....
GOOOOO!! We had tons and tons of eggs
See Ariana's filled easter basket!
Cia, me and Tala chillin after a good meal :)
Nana & Mommy (sisters) lol
My lil neicey Jaida, she is soo cute & the sweetest lil girl! Miss ya!
I didn't take many pics, but I needed this trip! I was so glad I was away and I knew I needed time to relax, reflect and just REST! So thank u Kel & Tala for having us, you guys are amazing...and I love your house, cause it's soothing, clean, and beautified lol..Tala thanks for the 3:30am talk hahaha it was worth it right?? haha I love my family, and am grateful for all that I have!!!
4 comments:
Love the pics! Looks like you all had fun! I'm glad you took some time for yourself! :)
Glad you had a Happy Easter!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Nice and sunny too... xoxo
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Nice and sunny too... xoxo
Wow I really need to lose weight. I look HUGE. So not cute!
Anywayz, it was fun and sunny and just what I needed too!
Post a Comment