Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Pattys

Please don't call Child Services on us lmbo
Ariana loved her green cowgirl hat, it lit up too. Maybe I'll wear it to Mardi Gras! lmbo


Look at his face! Man can u appreciate it annoying! lmbo jk

Our St. Pattys Morning Breakfast. (Pulu made most of it)



Every year I try and do something fun for our kids with the holidays. When I was growing up my mom always did something special for us kids. I also had great friends who had awesome parents and I remember all the fun things they did while growing up and want to make memories of my own. I am not consistent with what we do every year, I am in NO WAY traditional at all...I like to change things up constantly, so every year will be different. This year I went on a blog that gives tons of tips on how to make holidays fun for kids, with crafts or food, or whatever. I seen one that had an alll green breakfast. OK SO PULU & I are so last minute type people so we were like hmmm that's an easy one. And it was, I didn't know how much my kids loved it. They weren't that hungry but they were soo happy that we did it, and they thought it was so cool, Jay thought it looked nasty! But yeah me and Pulu str8 grubbed that green breakfast! Pulu asked me after the kids ate and we sat down to eat...he was like do you think our poo will be green?? LMBO he cracks me up, I was like I dunno bout yours, but ummmm!!! lmbo anyways we had a great St. Patricks morning. Next year I'll do a hunt for some gold!!!

4 comments:

Kassie said...

Yummy! Love what you did for the kiddies. I love Jays face. Haha.. And don't let Selini wear your glasses anymore k? Lol

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Love the all green breakfast.....so creative!

Sinai said...

Creative!!!! I'm like you, not consistent. Maybe next year I'll do something fun. We'll see.

IONGI FAMILY said...

how fun those are traditions the kids will seriously remember!! great ideas!