Friday, January 22, 2010

MY SISTER....CIA


Today is a special day, it's the day my sister Marcia Iris Lealao came into this world 36 years ago today!! LMBO jk she came 31 yrs ago!! She has been my best friend, my sister, my ear, my shoulder, my backbone, my bank, my stand in hubby, she has been all of these things to me and more throughout my life! Cia is a very quiet person(at first). She tends to keep to herself, yet she makes tons of friends. People are drawn to her because she is mysterious, I guess! But once you get to know someone like Cia, you won't be sorry. She is a great friend, a wonderful listener, and so helpful. One thing I admire about my sister is that she gives so freely of her time, money, ear, home, space...etc because she loves to be of assistance to everyone. I know at times she gets stressed out, but she always is THE FIRST one to help out whenever needed. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister. I do not take that for granted at all. I hope she knows just how much she has blessed my life along with I'm sure tons of others. Thank you for always being there for me sis, thanks for being a great example as an older sister, and thank you for showing me how to give so lovingly! You are as beautiful on the outside as you are inside. I'm so lucky to have you as my big sis :) Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! Here's a lil poem for my sis, since I know she loves poems:
The woman I call sister
Is someone who is there
The woman I call sister
Is someone who always cares.
The woman I call sister
Can make me smile when times are blue
The woman I call sister
Is someone very true.
The woman I call sister
By choice, is my best of friend
The woman I call sister
Will be there till the end
The woman I call sister
Is the blessing from God above
The woman I call sister
Is the sister that I'll always love.
Love
your lil sister

8 comments:

Halli said...

Cia is truly all of these things. She is beautiful on the inside and out. I love you too, Cia! May you be blessed with many more birthdays. Love ya!

Ane said...

Awww, such a sweet post! I got teary-eyed with this one! She is a wonderful woman and I am grateful to know her! Love ya! Have a safe & fun trip!

Sinai said...

How sweet!!! Sisters are the best!!! Have a Happy Birthday Cia!

MARCIA said...

.....I'm speechless. Thank you so much Anna. This was a great way to end my birthday. Reading your blog, you know, just as everyone else who knows me, made me cry like a baby..LOL! I love you two and I too am grateful to have you in my life. This is a gift that keeps on giving. When I get home, I'm gonna print it and frame it, so I can read it when I'm feeling down..lol. For reals though. I love you sis. Thanks again.

MARCIA said...

Thank you too Hallz, Annie and Sinai. Love you all!!

Tala Motuliki said...

This is so cute! reminded me of my sister, and you are right Cia, its a gift that keeps on giving...

pwincessdi said...

awww thanks ya'll! I love u sis, and I'm glad you had a wonderful day...and I'm glad you liked my post! It's all YOU :)

Anonymous said...

So TRue what a sweet blog I love it! Hope you had a beautiful birthday Cia Love and miss you!