I had to blog about my lil sis inlaws baby shower! It was tons of fun, and she got tons and tons of gifts! There was like NO room for all the people that came bearing gifts for this 1st time mom! She was completely overwhelmed, I think, and so grateful. I knew she had no idea the magnitude of support that she would receive today. I love her and am so happy that she is having a baby girl, cause my daughter Ariana has been the only girl on their side for a while, til I had my lil Seli Jeli...and now Fah will be having her lil princess to join! I can't wait. She is due Oct 13th...so pretty soon, and I know she feels a lot more relieved now that she has EVERYTHING! Remember Fah anything you got two of...just pass it on down to Selini leka! haha
5 comments:
OMG, that was a huge shower. She literally got everything and then some, even money!! The best part of it was my prizes. I should've taken a picture with both prizes..LOL! We used it this morning and my kids loved it.
What a fun shower!! :) I love baby showers.
ONLY THEE BEST!! Cabin Crackers and cocoa!! SO GOOD! I need to go make some now!
can u remove that word verification cuz its ANNOYING! LOL!
How do I do that? lol..I didn't know I had the word verification! I hate em too! hahah
Post a Comment