My new BEST FRIEND!!
Me BeforeSo as you all know I am on a mission to losing weight! As you can see in the above pic, I am in need of losing weight! haha but when you see my after picture, and I'll post one in January (whether I'm looking good or not) you'll see my progress! I think this will help me to get my butt in gear! My mom and I work out M,Tues..rest Wed...workout Th, Fri, Sat then start back on Monday. It's been great being able to go with my mom. We go at the same time everyday which is 10am. We do weights first then cardio after. We spend about an hour at Golds Gym. I am working on eating smaller portions, and being more cautious of what I put in my mouth. It's been hard, but I know I can achieve anything I put my mind to. Right now my current weight is dun dun dun...(I can't believe I'm sharing this) lol..182lbs!! I need to lose 40lbs for my height and age to be considered healthy. So cheer me on, and I hope you can join me if you are wanting to lose weight...the more the merrier :) Oprahs trainer Bob Greene says write everything down, and you will have better progress. So write down you weight loss experiences and mishaps I'd love to hear ur journey!!
13 comments:
go you! It does sound like a smart idea to write your progress down. I need to start recording things so I can be more serious about losing weight!!
Congrats on your journey!!!! I wish I could say I weigh as much you. Still got a little ways to go, but like you, gonna stick with it!!! Bob Greene is awesome! I believe in the old fashion way, working your butt off and watching what you eat. Keeping track of your progress is good! Can't wait to see your after pic! You're already a hott momma! You'll just be even hotter!!!!
Maybe that's my problem, I need to write it down...or maybe I just need to kick myself in the butt! lol! I agree you are one hot mama! So I will write my weight loss post.....next month.;) JK! Soon though! Thanks for the extra motivation sis! ;) love ya!
You go girl.. Keep up the good work!! I'm loving being able to work out again.. I have to hurry and drop weight so I can just get pregnant again! hahahaha :) Come run with me.
I am so proud of your honesty and bravery. I know you can do it. Anything you set your mind to always goes through for you. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll achieve your goal before me! LOL I wish that I could workout at a gym, but instead I have to make my mini one at home for now. Stick to it and you'll do it!!
Love ya
So I see none of my past posts have shown up. I'm not gonna respond from my phone anymore!!
U GO GIRL!!! IM THINKIN I NEED TO DO THIS!!! SO THEN IT CAN HELP ME BE MORE MOTIVATED!!! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!
Thank you all for your words of encouragement!! I know I can do it, and I know you guys can too! haha Cia please you have a mini gym in ur house haha, you are doing awesome and I can see the results all ready. Kass where do you run? I think I can try...hmmm lol! Sinai yes Bob Greene is BOMB and working hard is thee only way to go and keep it off I am a true believer!! :)
AAaawww... Thats is so brave of you!! However i agree with you, by posting a before your more motivated to make a change before posting an after!!! I love your motivation to losing weight!I hope that I too have it in me!! I think I might just do it too cause Not that many people follow my blog so not that many people will know to look and laugh at my before!!!LOL!! Well check back soon and you will see it!!!:( **im scared but i know it will work!!***
I have been trying to leave a comment for DAYS lol. I love that you are so brave and honest! I really wish I could put aside my insecurities and do what you are doing! Thank you for being an inspiration to just do it! We'll see IF I can will myself to follow your path.
you so can! I feel that if I let down my guard and get it out there, that I'll have to work that much harder to prove to myself that I can overcome that!! Plus when I write it down, it's like I can't take it back and it seems to motivate me. And all of my fellow bloggers too :) I know you can do it!! thanks for all the compliments, you're so sweet :)
Way to be motivated Dianna! That's awesome! It took me quite a while to jump on the whole workout thing after I gave birth, and I just started a few months ago! I'm sure you'll do great! :)
Okay Anna, I'm jumpin' on this boat too. I will be recoding my progress/no progress whichever. I believe that too. If you record it things will happen. Because once you read back of what progress you didn't make, it'll kick your butt back into gear.
I workout at Golds too. So if you ever happen to be in Sandy (lol) hit me up, or if I come down your way before 10 AM.I'll do the same. Keep up the good work. TTYS. ~LyN
Thanks Lyni!! Yeah so do you work out at the one on 900e? the huge one with the cardio cinema?...I love that one! I might come down there one of these days juss to work out there with you. I dunno tho you're all ready bones...you might intimidate me! haha I'll let ya know! Can't wait to hear your progress/no progress!!
Post a Comment