Monday, July 27, 2009

updates updates...


Ok so it's been 3 weeks and 2 days since I had my lil Seli Jelly!! She is growing soo fast and she's getting chubbier everyday!! It's crazy to watch her grow! I am getting antsy to start to lose weight and I think just to do something! I'm not use to staying home all day everyday, it's hard!! I've decided to not go back to work :( It's been a really hard decision to make, cause I love love love the people I work with and the company is great! I haven't called and let them know, but we've decided it's whats best for the baby. So since I've come to that conclusion I thought well what am I gonna do while being a stay at home mom w/ a baby?? Because when I was a stay at home mom in Cali I did work for a time, and then I was like the #1 volunteer in both Ariana and Jays classrooms...but I have a baby so I decided I would give myself a goal to learn something every month!! So for the month of Aug. what I have decided to learn is to braid hair!! I don't know how to french braid, and so I decided that's what I want to learn. I wanna be thee best corn roll braider out there!! LMBO!! No I juss wanna learn the basics. This way it'll gimmie something to focus on so I don't feel like I'm not doing anything productive for myself! :) I also am starting to walk at night with my baby and kids around the neighborhood tonight like maybe 8:30pm cause it's juss so hot outside. I think we'll continue this for a while til the air turns cold. I'm sure I need this, and plus my kids will really enjoy it. I can't wait to pick up the new Bob Greene Book (Oprahs Trainer) today!! I may not be able to start working out really hard, but I am able to watch what I eat and educate myself on my health! So I'm really excited about that. So this is what's up with **ME**!! I feel that it's so important for us women/mothers to take that time to really do something for ourselves!! Hope you all do the same!! I'll keep ya'll updated on my monthly goals!! :)

5 comments:

Kassie said...

Aww I know what you mean about being home, but I just told myself, I can always get a job but these moments with the little babe I wont ever get back. That's good you're keeping yourself busy and learning something new every month. :) Hope you're doing great.. I feel you on the working out thing too.. Man, longest 6 weeks ever. I can't wait to start training again. You should start running with me. I usually try to do a 5k or a 10k every month and I was supposed to do the half marathon last October, but got pregnant LOL. Running is definitely my "out" :) let me know and take it easy wonder woman!! xoxox

The NyDegger's said...

Oh can't wait for that time in my life when I can stay home, and be a "mommy" LOVE it!! Also LOVE the every month thing you want to learn "idea" I've been thinking of doing that to i'm calling them "projects" right now staying at my parents I'm wanting to fix up the "welfare room" I feel like there is ALOT out there we can learn & enjoy...good luck with ALL the months to come w/ the learning I'm sure you'll accomplish them!!

pwincessdi said...

Hey ladies..
Kassie-are you kidding me!! I cannot run a marathon!lmbo...I mean maybe I could, but it would take some serious training on my part! So if u have about 3yrs to train my body to get ready for that, I'm all yours!! ahahaha. Thanks for reminding me about cherishing babies special moments! :) You're right!! I'll keep u posted on running...
Ms. Nydegger-I can't wait til you're a mommy too!! You will so love it, and you'll love like you've never known! It's so much different from the love you have for your man! I'm glad you're doing lil "projects" too. Tell me about em, so I can have ideas!! I need to start on our welfare tho seriously...I'll have to put that on my list! :) love ya'll

Klarah said...

Well while your at it, you should let me know what important facts it is that you read about!! That way I could lose weight with you!! Im so proud of you and your strong faith in knowing that every dicision you make will work it self out for the best!!:) Im working on it!!

MARCIA said...

Love the picture on your blog! What a hard but good decision you've made. I 100% agree with Kassie, you can work anytime, but you can't raise your kids anytime. Love ya sis and good luck with the new goals you've made for yourself. I'll back you up all the way!!