Saturday, June 27, 2009

Temple Session + Jail Session =


My hubby last night!!! One of Pulu's close friends was taking their endowments out and we decided to go and do a session @ the bountiful temple.. along with Pulu's friend Vili. We came out spiritually uplifted and just in a great mood. We were heading down the hill listening to our church cd, when I said to Pulu, "Hey that was a cop that just u-turned." He was like huh where? Right after that the blue and red lights were twirling. The cop was like license and registration, then Pulu says I left my wallet at home. So he asks for his name and all that normal crap...then he calls for back-up!! Vili was like I think they're gonna take him to jail, does he have any warrants?? I was like NO. So then the cop comes up to the window and he's like can you come back here and talk to me. Then Vili says they're arresting him for a outstanding warrant. I turn around and look and sure enough he's in handcuffs and being escorted to the cops car!! I was in shock, I was like what is going on?? So the cop comes to my window and he's like come on out. He tells me he's being arrested for an outstanding warrant for alcohol consumption!! I was pissed!! If you remember in my last blogs I was talking about how Pulu's lil bro used his name back in the day. Well yeah it was for that!!! So he tells me he's taking Pulu to Davis County Jail. I go home, call Pulu's uncle Phil Uipi cause he's an attorney, but he's in Cali for a reunion!! Then about 11pm Pulu calls me and says to come pick him up they let him go. But he has to appear in court at a later date, to prove he's not guilty!! Ugggh but to me it was like an answer to our prayers because maybe NOW it will be taken off of his record!! I swear it's been following us around this mis-demeanor. Pulu's been unable to get lots of jobs due to it, and then gets arrested and booked into jail...I'm hoping that this will be it for good!! Anywho we are all ok now. And I don't regret going to the Bountiful Temple, even tho their cops SUCK out there!! But I just take it as a blessing in disguise!!

6 comments:

MARCIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARCIA said...

LOL, I can't believe that. For real though, it is a blessing in disguise. Hopefully it all gets taken care of. Good luck!~

pwincessdi said...

I know I have to keep saying that to myself! lol..

Tala Motuliki said...

OMG!!! I cant believe this... But yeah, i think it is a blessing in disguise. But I would have been so mad!!! LOL. Love ya...

Klarah said...

Well all that matters is that you made it to the Temple to do your session!!LOL!! I'm sorry about Pulu's situation but hey, now at least this mis-demeanor will be taken care of and Pulu will find that job that he's been wanting!! Love ya neighbor!!! Come over anytime!! Oh yeah, only if you have Lini today you can!!!LOL!! That was our deal!:)

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so crazy! Atleast you were able to attend the Bountiful temple! :) I totally know how it feel's when your husband can't get a job, due to his background! It's not fun! Lol I hope everything works out, with it being cleared away and all.. :)